Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

?? Players Online

AviationAvidin's Build Team Application

Discussion in 'Build Team Applications' started by AviationAvidin, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Alone_Tim3

Basic Information
    Please note, we are only looking for high quality builders as this team will work with large companies and different servers to produced paid and commission based builds for online Marketplace's like MC-Market and Spigot.

What is your in-game name? AviationAvidin

How old are you? 16

What country are you native to? (Include fluent languages spoken and timezone) None, PST

How long have you been playing on the server? 2 days

Prior Experience

Have you ever been part of a build team before on any other server? No
    If so, please specify which server and what your role or rank was. N/A

If applicable, please explain why you are no longer a part of those build teams, if not, simply put N/A N/A

Building Skill

What is your best building style or element? (I.e. terraform, steampunk, organic, etc.) Modern Planes, medieval

Please list at least two of your best builds from any source Boeing 737-500, 737-700 [pmc for other builds: https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/aviationavidin/]

Please list a plot ID or warp to at least two builds on AJGaming Creative -7;58

Do you have ample experience with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper commands? Yes

What do you consider you're most valuable skill that you can contribute to the build team? I can upgrade main server builds if needed. I can also make special warps to entertain players.

Additional Information

Are you able and willing to meet deadlines and requests supplied from leader’s or owners of the server? Yes

Any other information we should know? I accidentally submitted this application without some info.

I agree Yes