Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Pls help me!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polly4staff, Mar 8, 2016.

1. DemonWolfGirl_YT

So there's this guy who is called Edwin and he's showing me signs that he likes me what do I do? I have a crush on him he does too but he denies it . And if I tell him I love him , the entire school will call us lovebirds and I'm only 10. Remember 2 years ago when I told all of u that I had a crush? He changed school. So I couldn't find him. And that time,Edwin put a piece of paper on my locker saying : Amanda I like u I don't know how to tell u but.. I like u. What do I do?

2. ObtuseMoose

This isn't a server for IRL matters. Ask your parents about this.

3. DemonWolfGirl_YT

Well if this is supposed to tell my parents would I still tell u all. And nvm I told him that I love ❤ him

4. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Hey,

"I have a crush on him he does too" - What a selfish little guy.
    "I'm only 10" "And if I tell him I love him" - I doubt you even know what love is on that age. At least shouldn't worry about it. Enjoy your childhood.
    "Amanda I like u I don't know how to tell u but.. I like u. What do I do?" - Such a smartie, saying he likes you and next thing he says "I don't know how to tell you". Well gg you already did!

Also I don't know if this kind of stuff should be posted on Minecraft forums. So I've got a tip for you. Just click the link, I promise you can share all things that you want there!

Click here!

~Jeqqe

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. TheRedstnePotato

You're meddling with forces you don't understand.
    Never, no matter what, try to talk about real life on a minecraft-server forum.
    k bye o/

6. DemonWolfGirl_YT

XD