Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

I'm stepping down from staff...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fweep, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Fweep

Friends, I have decided that I am stepping down from the position of Moderator.

Since you first elected me, it has been my pleasure to watch this community grow. We've come a long long way, and I am confident that as time goes on, both the community and its stewards will work in this board's best interests.

I have given the decision some thought, and I cannot in good conscience maintain my authority without participating in the duties the community expects and deserves. The issue is that I don't currently have the time to give sufficient attention to my responsibilities as moderator, and I don't believe I will have that luxury in the near future. For a long while, I was sure that my schedule would lighten and I would be able to return to the active administration and minecraft building that I enjoy. Unfortunately, it has become apparent that my schedule will remain busy.

In the future, if I find myself with more free time, I would be happy to serve the community again. However, until that time comes, it is unfair for me to keep my post.

I thank the community for trusting my judgment.

Thank you.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. DanSoup

Retired Staff

Meow

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. hbl

hbl

My gosh! Such a quality post.

Even though I doubt I've ever seen you Moderate before, and/or seen you in general, I believe that you are a very good staff. In my eyes, you seem like a 9.5/10 staff member. Best of luck to you in the future, and I respect your decision in doing this.

(9.5/10 because no one is perfect. ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  4. Fwoup

man I just want Harambe back :(

5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Am I supposed to say gl in the future or something? Lol

P.S I'm taking a dump as you read this, expect a thread in "share your creations" posted by me

6. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Uhh
    cya?...

7. Fweep

do you secretly have a scat fetish? you've mentioned taking a dumb in both of my threads.

• Funny Funny x 2