Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Griefers Griefers and Griefers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BiduBR, Aug 14, 2014.

1. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Griefers are becoming a common problem for our server they atack when we do not expect i do not have the solution for this and nobody has i know ways that will make the number of griefs go down by a lot. Their is + - 1 grief per day and the guy who got griefed baiscally needs to restart and thats not good. My suggestions are a limited number of ppl who can be trusted/added to the plot, Make only the OWNER of the plot be able to place water/lava buckets, Make redstone something that can not be broke and advice all mega craft players to be carefull on who to add/trust to their ex a annoucment saying only add/trust people that you really trust i hope you read this thread and i hope you enjoyed.
    -BiduBR,VIP,architect

2. BiduBR

Retired Staff

yes and the people who add 1094883 people to their plots are mostly kids so they rage and blame the server i think their should be a annoucment saying
    Only trust/add people you rly trust.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. zLynn

yeah i learned that the hard way. on the first server i joined, i made a wipeout arena and being a noob, i said that 4 people would compete and the winner would get added to the plot. i ended up with like 50 or so people added and eventually i got griefed xD so yeah i sometimes get carried away and add too many people but recently ive been sticking to removing people from my plot after i leave the server