Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Long Story/Comeback?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LlamaTVD, Aug 13, 2015.

?

Should I stay or should I go, tell me the truth because I dont know

1. Yes

2. No

3. Follow your heart

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PigCloud

Well since I quit mega ive been depressed and thinking about it ever since. Every time I find a server I always compare how bad it is compared to mega. I have changed and became a sad person. Here's a little bit of my journey

Starting off I was browsing threw new servers and I joined one with like 15 players in total not just online. The owner was very cruel to me because of my age but a mod was always nice and there was a very crazy head-admin and I was admin. The owner and I got into a fight so he banned me. Now, I was on mineplex always asking to skype and I started to try to make that my home but it did not work because it had no creative or anything. One day I passed on to a player and he msged me if we wanted to skype and he added me to a group call with 2 others and we started hanging out. But, he liked to build too so all of us went onto this server with like 20 on at a time and I liked it. But there was 2 problems. It was mostly voxel sniper with little worldedit but here's where it went down hill. We were building a plot 500x500 for a contest but because I was a kinda annoying because I fooled around with some voxel sniper he said that they were going to copy and paste the build we made to his plot but then I denied him on my plot so they coulden't copy and paste it so we got an admin to our help and he gave him the build which I mostly built and took credit for it. The admin said it would only count for the comp if we sorted things out which we did not. Tha'ts really it of my adventure so far but the real reason I made this is that like I said im really depressed and not feeling like myself, I have no friends or people that I skype with often anymore and I have no home, no place to go. Even though I did not like some of the staff I am willing to start over and coming back. What I mean is I would be polite and respectfull all the time and not talk back anymore. I want to change I want to be my true self inside but I don't know what to do but here's the saying "if you love her let her go but if she comes back then its perfect" something like that.

Well I dont know what to do I dont know where to go, Im a girl lost in the forest with no home,no life and no purpose to be on earth right now.
    Barely anything makes me happy anymore and all I can think of is this.

I felt good making this post and if I come back dont remember me like I was. Please Im trying to stop my randomness and immaturity and I dont know what to do.

2. ErrantFox

Hey Cats!

I'm glad that you're considering coming back to us. I know that there may not be great relationships with you and some members of Mega, but if you wish to return, don't let that stop you from doing that if it's what you want. If they are potential problems, you can just ignore them and make other friends. But on another note that pertains to perhaps something outside of Mega (which is why I requested from you personally that I give you my feelings on your situation), don't let the things of Minecraft or Megacraft affect you too strongly in real life. Minecraft and Megacraft aren't necessarily things that you should let get to you personally. Sometimes things may seem annoying and hard, but in reality much of what people say over the internet lose a lot of weight as a personal attack. I hope that your decision will be respected by everyone and that those that may not be particularly happy with you will elect to leave you be if that is your wish, as well as you leaving them be in order to reduce any possible unnecessary conflict from arising. I hope that your possible return to Mega will be pleasing to you, and I also hope that you'll not take things on Minecraft too personally and be hard on yourself.

Thanks, and I look forward to your possible return!
    - Orangeflurry

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MC2Squared

Cats,

I feel really bad for you! If a video-game is effecting your life to that extent, I think you need to distance yourself more from video-games. Megacraft is intended to be a enjoyable place, where you can meet friends, build, and make memories. If Mega is causing the slightest bit of that depression, you need to take it out of the picture (until you're better).

Remember, there's no hard feelings either way, a lot of people care for you and only want you to be happy and healthy.

Sending good thoughts,
    -mc2squared <3

4. zLynn

Hey my advice is to try not to look at the bad side of what happens, but try to look at the good side! Also, if there's a server that doesnt provide you enjoyment, just keep on searching. I went on literally 100 different servers till I got to Mega. Remember, just follow you're heart.

5. PigCloud

No video games = no life so yeahh..... im always bored and well...

6. zMDNT

Hi cats, don't think I'm not being serious, but I feel really sorry for you. I can also be bored all the time. If you are bored, wanna hang out? :p

7. LASC

Dear Cats. ( So formal, I know xD )

I am relieved that You may come back! a lot of people missed you, especially me ;3 I do not think Leaving Megacraft have left you depressed, that's just a little bit silly now, anyways I hope you join back!

8. PigCloud

Well its just the way it was made with the ranks and stuff its unique in its own way with the main creative and little servers

9. _Brokencrystal_

1. :s Depressed? I'm not sure you have gone quite that far... but if you're feeling sad go to SoundCloud and search up music (or some other music website). It helps me a lot.
    2. "no video games = no life so yeahh..... im always bored and well..." Uhm... sounds dumb but.... study? The sense of achievement when you've done something productive with little to no prodding/motivation from others will be fantastic.
    3. "Should I stay or should I go" "Yes" "No" Please could you fix the poll? I want you to stay but I don't know if yes means yes stay here we love you @Cats_ or yes go away we hate you @Cats_ :p