Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here is what I think...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Erika_The_Gamer, Aug 29, 2015.

?

Do you agree with my ideas?

Poll closed Aug 29, 2016.
  1. YES!!!

44.4%
  2. No

11.1%
  3. I agree and disagree...

44.4%
  1. Erika_Senpai

I love MegaCreative how it is, but I think that adding a few things would make it even better!

One thing that I really want is a marriage plugin. It would be really fun, cute, and maybe funny. I think it would be a great plugin to have!

Another thing I would like to see in Mega is allowing animals to be used. It would be really cool to have animals limited to a person's plot. They could be awesome for things like RPs or even just decoration!

Now the final thing I would like to suggest is most likely to be rejected, but I will say it anyway. I wish items could be dropped in creative without them despawning right away. There may be a way to set a limit to how many items can be on the ground, but I am not sure. And even if there isn't, we still have the clear lag. I would REALLY like to see this happen. I know people use it to troll and cause lag, but I have faith in Mega's community and believe we should at least give it a chance. Just a tiny chance.

Thank You For Your Consideration

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. zLynn

the idea with the most potential would probably be the animals one, but witha limit of like 10 animals a plot or smthn
    but nice ideas

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. _Brokencrystal_

I have a suggestion for the forums.

A like (or Funny rating) button for comments on profile posts.

Purely for this
    Add a like button for comments.PNG

(Or am I joking...?)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. _Brokencrystal_

Animals = entities.
    Minecarts = entities. (...Right?)
    A dude made a minecart machine that spammed minecarts. They fell all over the road and spilled on to another's plot, the only way to get rid of them was /p clear or knowing sufficient W/E to clear only that area so minimal damage would be caused to the place with rogue minecarts. This made me think of two things...
    1. Animals and minecarts are both counted, therefore with a limit of 8 animals per plot, 3 pigs, 1 cow and four minecarts would reach the limit.
    2. They need to be restricted to the plot boundaries, otherwise you could A make the minecart machine or B lead pigs/cows/chickens etc. with their favourite foods on to other's plots, then there are less animals on your plot, so move on to the other neighbouring plot and put eight animals in it... :S

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mas281

Marriage plugin? This is a Minecraft server not a dating site.
    No offense but its kinda sad people want this

6. PanicTreasure421

u could also lose ur animal if they went off the plot, and the limit would cause u 2 not be able 2 spawn another. So yeah. Definetely gotta make them stay on the plot

7. PanicTreasure421

Overall, though, I think that if we can figure it all out and whatnot, it'll definetly work! ;)

8. PanicTreasure421

Also, u could have a thing where if ur added/trusted, u can spawn them on another's plot, but this will add onto their limit.