Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Need Advice?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Erika_The_Gamer, Aug 30, 2015.

?

How do you feel about this post?

Poll closed Oct 18, 2015.
  1. You seem pretty credible!

66.7%
  2. Please quit spamming, the staff can handle it.

33.3%
  3. Shut up please and go die.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Wow someone who gives advice!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Erika_Senpai

Hello, I am Erika! I want to give advice to people who have problems with certain Megacraft-related things, or just problems going on in their lives. I try to help people if they have trouble getting the attention of staff. I know that staff have everything under control, but I love to help people. I have teamspeak and can be available just about daily. I am fourteen and have school and band rehearsals, but wanting good grades and to be a successful musician shouldn't stop me from helping my fellow Megacraftians!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 8bit_Zach_

Please don't use such strong poll answers such as "Shut up please and go die." It's harsh and irrelevant. Could you try to use things like "It's great, Nice post, could be better, and i don't like it." If you could do that for future posts that would make it sound a little bit more friendly and not so direct. Thanks!:)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. L3m0nPie

How do i get novice or builder

4. Erika_Senpai

I see you have gotten novice, to get builder, go to a plot that you own that has some building quality and do /p submit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. L3m0nPie

ok thank u

6. ashleyfra

Hi Erika. It's Accelero, you might've heard from me in one of your threads but if not, that's fine. c:
    So, anyway, I am an aspiring model but I have always had internal fights with myself due to anxiety. I find it hard to be in front of the camera sometimes, and would like to look and feel much more relaxed during shoots.
    It may be hard to empathize with me if you are not a model, so if you are not sure what to say, it's okay. I get it.
    Thank you for your time,
    Accelero

• Like Like x 1
  7. Erika_Senpai

That sounds like me when I was still in 3rd-6th grade. People would ask me to sing for them. I am good at singing and have perfect pitch, but I always got so nervous because I felt like I would screw up. I think you get anxious because you feel embarrassed and think you will mess up. That is healthy. It is healthy to be nervous or embarrassed when doing something good in front of others because it shows that you are not over-confident. If you just believe that nothing could possibly go wrong, and that the people taking the pictures won't have any judgement against you, I think you will be fine. Just think of something happy. Just be confident that you really are beautiful. That is the reason you are in front of the camera, after all.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. ashleyfra

Alright, I will keep that in mind from now on. Thank you so much for being so welcoming, sweet, patient, and kind!
    ~Accelero

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lance1OO

I always value someone who wants to spend time to help others, but the fact that you basically said that you're doing this to get trusted kind of makes this seem less legitimate to me. Regardless of that it seems like this is actually working, so bravo to you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Erika_Senpai

I am not doing this just to get Trusted. I may have worded it a bit weird. I meant to say that I like to help others and I want to try my best to do so without any extra privileges.