Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Donator perks!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by itsdavidYT, Jul 12, 2015.

1. DavidGoulding

Over my time playing mega craft, I have noticed alot of cool perks with donator ranks, I actually bought a rank due to the changes. However i think it would be cool if a few more perks would be added. These perks would make more people buy ranks and im sure more people would buy and donate to the server.

/Pet - Id love to have a pet wolf to walk around with, Wolf's just look so cute and its a shame that they are turned off, However with the plugin, the pets cause little lag.

/tptoggle - Theres times when you just want to turn of tpa, I think donator or vip+ should get this perk

Buy a extra plot (for people who dont want to buy ranks)

telebow - This may sound a bit silly but the telebow is amazing! You could just shoot around and land in random places. It would make things alot quicker and very fun :p

This one may require a custom plugin, But a mode were you can only send messages to people on your plot. Like a plot chat. I dont know any other servers with this plugin but as a frequent player of factions, Ik that /f c f is a very popular choice (that lets you talk to any people in your faction) Im not 100% with this, But with some modifying of the Adminvip plugin you would be able to do this.

The next thing id like to talk about is KITPVP
    I think there should be some items that you can buy with ranks (e.g. Mega can buy a iron sword with fire aspect, sharpness and knockback) Ect. Basicly a item for each donator to buy.

I also think a voting system would help the server, Ive seen many new people start the server latley, And a voting system would really boost that number due to the community being very kind as a whole and im sure the members of the server would keep voting!

I also want to thank the staff for helping reduce the fallbacks and crashes. You have done a great job through the stressful crashes that have been giving creative downtime. I respect you very much for this! Thanks for keeping megacraft open and fixing problems as soon as they occur instead of huge delays.

Ive got many more ideas to expand the server if you would like to here them, However i think that is enough for the foreseeable future.

• Creative Creative x 4
  2. GlidTheBean

There already is plot chat ./p chat on/off

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. _Brokencrystal_

1. Well, there once were wolves, but griefers killed them.
    2. I like that idea.
    3. Elites get like 50 more plots xD but it's not such a good thing, as you forget which plot has what built on it.
    4. As this is a Creative server and not a minigames hub, where would we find these creations?
    5. As Gliderian has already said, there is /p chat. It's for everyone.
    6. KitPvP, I find, is already a bit unbalanced where the high level people with lots of money stop any new players getting decent levels to buy things and what if people are poor in real life? Then they can't afford a donator rank, which makes it yet more unbalanced.
    7. Stupid question... what are we voting for?
    8. Oh, I have a suggestion for you. Try using autocorrect :p

4. mandorrhea

KitPvP is very balanced compared to many other servers which have players with full enchanted diamond and others with chain and leather. Whereas mega everyone has full iron and usually the only difference is the sword and other items which others can get as well.

When you vote, it directs you to a website such as planet minecraft where it will enter a point of some sort which helps it become more popular. -- I'm certain mega has this. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Chill out if someone spells or uses incorrect grammar lmao.

• Winner Winner x 1