Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Some Ideas :D

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Yekke_, Oct 31, 2015.

?

What Idea Do You Like Best?

1. /1v1

2. Colors on playername

3. Events

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yekke_

Hi,

I have some suggestions. Please tell me if they are a problem and why, NOT why its a bad idea. Just keep it to yourself.

1) /1v1 <ign> - i think this would be cool because sometimes people like me want to 1v1 some friends. But sometimes, when there are many people on a server they will keep interrupting. This is why i think a /1v1 command would be good. It could teleport the two players into a small arena to 1v1.
    2) Colors On Playernames - Just like the tab or server-list and chat, specific players have colors, such as: Donator is green, Mod is light blue, Admin is purple ect.... I think it would be pretty cool to have this on the playername as in when you will see the player and their name will be in the color corresponding to their rank. I just think it would be pretty cool....
    3) Events? - Idk, but i think some cool events could happen often, like not every time something special comes up like Halloween or Christmas, but like weekly, where there is a 7 day period (starting on a Sunday ending on a Monday) to create the theme. There will be no main prize, it would be just for fun.

That's all my ideas for now. If you like them please tell me :D

2. Syddo

1. We already try to do Events for different Holidays.
    2. I think you mean to use 1v1 on kitpvp? I'm not sure about that on Creative though.
    3. I'm not sure what you mean about the colors on names.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mandorrhea

I really like the idea of having a 1v1 command on KitPvP, but that would require us to make 1v1 arenas (I'm sure that wouldn't be that hard.) I think it would be a good addition.

Firstly, if everyone had color on their names it would get really messy. The colored names are one of the perks of donating. The colored names also help staff to pop out.

Although it doesn't happen very often, we have events where you can win VIP for a month. I would love to see events happen more often. They don't all have to have a VIP prize, I'm sure we could think of a smaller prize that's still worth competing for.

4. Yekke_

What i mean, Mandolicious, by color names is like only staff and donators get them

5. mandorrhea

I don't get what you're saying, are you talking about their tag that is above their head? If so, it isn't really necessary tbh.

6. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

We do have events every now and then, There is a halloween building event going on at the minute. Also im not really sure what you mean about the coloured names. But I do like these ideas and could come in handy sometime.

7. _Brokencrystal_

1. /1v1 for kitpvp would be nice...
    2. For the nametags? I don't think it's necessary, also too easy for the seeker to play hide and seek.
    3. Syd, Kutze and Mando have already explained about the events.
    1b. Mark and I were trying to 1v1 the other day but we got killstealed by a luckylucky1.
    2b. *tries and fails to look at the text above her head saying _Brokencrystal_*
    3b. Whoosh.