Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simple kitpvp suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _Karthik_, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ironicmemexd

Hey all, been quite awhile since I created a thread XD

Anyways, a few suggestions for additions to kitpvp :)

Roped Bow:
    A trolling weapon costing 1000 coins that when you shoot someone with an arrow they will be pulled towards you without taking fall damage. A great way to take out campers.
    Stats: Normal bow damage, 50 max uses or 20 max deaths before it is taken away from your inventory. Costs 1000 coins. Requires level 24.
    Meteor Rain
    A quick storm of fireballs from the sky lasting 10 seconds that are directed at all players except you. (Be warned, if you are in combat a fireball headed to your enemy may hit you).
    Stats: Each fireball has an explosion radius of 5 by 5 by 5 blocks, dealing 5 hearts of damage. Lasts 10 seconds. Costs 5000 coins. Requires level 50.
    Super Bounty
    Set a huge bounty on that one targeter that always goes for you.
    Stats: Costs minimum 5000 coins, you can set a certain amount of coins that you have enough of. Works like the automatic server target bounty. Requires level 20.
    Gravity Guy Suit
    Your iron armor is replaced by cyan died leather armor. You have jump boost II and speed III. Suit will revert to iron armor after 30 minutes.
    Stats: Costs 5000 coins. Gives jump boost II and speed III for 30 minutes. Armor will be reverted to normal after that period. Requires level 35.
    Bloodthirsty Axe
    Receive a wooden axe that when you right click it, you receive full diamond armor,strength two, and to balance this out, slow two for 10 seconds. You can use this ability every 40 seconds.
    Stats: Costs 3000 coins. Gives strength II, full diamond armor and slow II for 10 seconds when right clicking wooden axe. Useable every 40 seconds. 10 total uses. Requires level 40.

Coming soon:
    Idea: Server item BOOSTS

Hope you guys liked my idea :)

Edit #1:
    Thanks Mando, I've changed the idea to server item boost.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
  2. hbl

hbl

"Simple"

Also, for the gravity suit, 30 minutes? I would reccomend at most 2 minutes / 2 1/2 minutes

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. mandorrhea

I liked roped bow, but everything else seemed too overpowered. And if there were to be upgrades, then that would truly be unbalanced. Nice ideas though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

I like a lot of these items. I'll get some of them added in soon.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. ironicmemexd

Note the fact that you get leather armor, putting you at a severe pvp disadvantage. It's more of a "stay quick and nimble" thing. It lasts thirty minutes because it is not that overpowered an is sort of fair,

6. Grayman4

I like these ideas. Gravity suit should be shorter though. :)

• Agree Agree x 1