Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Kewl Ideas!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EnderMC546, Nov 10, 2015.

?

Would you like to start over and create a brand new way to PVP?

This poll will close on Nov 10, 2025 at 11:52 PM.
  1. Yes! Right now it requires no skill!

50.0%
  2. No! All my hack- er "Skills" would be gone...Heh heh....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yeah i guess...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No way!

50.0%
  1. EnderMC546

I was thinking that they should add the plugin that lets you sit on any stair as if its a chair! It would be really great role plays! (Not that i do them)
    also they should add the ability to download your plot as a zip file because MC edit is so impossible to use! plz

i also think they should add in a punch bow to the kitpvp shop! I've been waiting for those for a while! I was also wondering if they will be updating to 1.9 when it comes out! It would 100% fix the hacking problem, that the other staff my or may not ignore, and it would be really fun to fight in 1.9 with shields! also the cool down will fix auto-clickers and hacked clients wont be available yet.

2. _Brokencrystal_

1. Killjoy already suggested the chair thingy. I think they decided not to.
    2. Punch bows??
    3. A lot of people think that shields, potion arrows and the cooldown time in 1.9 snapshots RUIN pvp. I'm not that good at pvp myself, but I do see the disadvantages.
    4. POTATO

3. EnderMC546

Crystal. 1.9 cool downs mean u need more strategies, and less hax. it also means that its going to make it so people cant just join a server and spam click and kill people, i dont know why everyone says it ruins pvp, its just making it require skill!!!!! also punch bows are epic, potatoes are the best, and y u no sit on stair?

Besides, if u dont pvp, there are tons of new blocks! why not just stick to building?

4. _Brokencrystal_

1. I never use the snapshots, so I'm going to wait until 1.9 actually comes out to test pvp (and pve).
    1.5 Heyyyyy, that's a thought! Does cooldown in 1.9 affect pve?
    2. I don't know what a punch bow is xD
    3. BANANA
    4. I'm not saying I don't like the chair plugin, I'm saying I believe Blue already turned down the idea.

5. EnderMC546

well i guess u can wait, thats ur choice though i am not nearly patient enough. but it really does not affect pve because they need to be directly on you (Zombies and spiders) but skeleton AI has changed A LOT AND I MEAN VERY MUCH, they now strafe side to side and actually have to charge up their bows. but a cool thing about pvp now is that you could dual wield a sword and a bow, or a bow and a shield or a sword and a shield or whatever u want really! ALSO if u have not seen the snapshots and played around yet, they added WINGS technically a glider, but seriously its cool, plus 2 new enchants, and another potion affect. seriously its probably the biggest update so far. i highly insist you change your vote. because wouldn't you like to see a new 1.9 elytra (WINGS) gliding battle in kitpvp, or just adding elytra to the shop? Because i know i do!

6. _Brokencrystal_

"i highly insist you change your vote."
    What I'm saying is my opinion and it'll take a lot to change it.
    What I think about wings: free fly h4x for anyone who can afford it

7. EnderMC546

Its not flying, its GLIDING not that OP if you ask me... and ur opinion is pretty boring, no offense but i guess its hard not to.