Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paris Attacks. What you need to know

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ItzBobRoss, Nov 15, 2015.

1. OGJebKush

I know I do not act serious usually, but this calls for it.
    Everyone needs to understand the difficult situation Europe is put in each time we(The United States) act as the world police. France has been one of our closest allies sense the beginning, they have loyally assisted us in each of our wars, good and bad. Islamic State, which I'm sure we can all agree, are terrible people that need to be stopped, unless we want to sit back and watch them take away freedoms, and kill innocent individuals. Unfortunately, our push for our allies to help us in our struggle puts a target on them. ISIL cannot set up shop in the united states due to geographic disadvantage, but they can attack the closest thing, our brothers and sisters in Europe.
    So here we are, more than 150 of our closest allies lie dead. What is the next step we take? Do we stop our attack on ISIL in Syria and Iraq? Absolutely not. Even if we backed off, ISIL would become more powerful, and I guaranty you, they will step up attacks on the West. They do not attack France because of their commitment to stop ISIL like they say, they attack France because of their beliefs in freedoms for all; especially religion and women rights.
    Now, do not misunderstand my words, 99% of people in the middle east are peace loving individuals like you and I, do not pin this hate on the Muslim religion, or the Middle-Eastern people. This is a radical uprising of mostly Sadam supporters from the Iraq war; their cause is not just, and they will fall. Do not give up hope my friends.
    #PrayForParis

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 7
  2. TheRedstnePotato

3. mandorrhea

We are so busy fighting the war on terrorism when we are terrorizing too in an attempt to stop them. This war cannot be won with fighting. It must be won by negotiation.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  4. _Brokencrystal_

*since *guarantee
    #PrayForParis

• Like Like x 1
  5. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

In a perfect world that's true, but we're not perfect, and being diplomatic with ISIS/ISIL is basically impossible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MC2Squared

For those who pin this on religion: This could've easily have been any other religion - potentially your own. Radical ideas are formed in the mind of true evil - not the concept of a higher power.

Furthermore, these despicable people are further sick in their head, and not from their religion. The area is still underdeveloped, yet that is no excuse. That only fuels these horrible actions by allowing vulnerabilities.

Even if you're not one to believe in religions involving prayer, please keep the idea of these people in your heart, and know that they will be remembered - in memory, and action.

7. mandorrhea

We haven't even tried to be diplomatic with them, so don't say it's impossible. And it is possible in a world that is not perfect. We tried to kill them off the first time, but they came back. We do not want that to happen all over again. But ultimately it is up to our government, which I'm very worried about. We're treating them like monsters, although we are monsters to them. Everyone can be a monster at times, you just need to realize it. I'm going to step down from this debate. I come play on minecraft to escape the real life, to take a break. We should be accepting as a community and avoid talking about real world problems. I come on here to have fun away from all the misery around us. Please, everyone do eachother a favor and allow people to enjoy their time on the server away from problems. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. OGJebKush

this isn't a joke. don't bring that into this thread. this is a serious situation that doesn't require that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. RodneyWayne_

#F*ckISIS

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ObtuseMoose

Good thing I know one of the people from Anonymous.
    I can help with their cyberattacks.

11. RodneyWayne_

Keep telling yourself that =]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

tbh i felt this post was touching but at the same time racist. Everyone in the Islamic State is not a terrorist i can prove it to you right now and i definitely have But what really bothers me is the thing you said about "Terrible people and need to be stopped" if all of us were terrorists then each muslim could kill 3 people each and we would take over the world. Has that happened before? No so this should be something some people need to understand.

13. OGJebKush

The Islamic state is not a country. Every single person that represents the Islamic state is a terrible person. It's like saying not everyone in al qaeda is bad. Yes it's true, like I said, the people in Syria and Iraq are not bad people. Please research before posting untruthful facts.

14. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

oh shit i miss understood sorry bro.