Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So they close the post.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosecraft30618, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_Roseh_Xx

After talking about bobs abuse on his powers. He lies and denies it. Its amazing how he is staff but how he acts towards this. 1 day ban for disrespectful :D thats a kick not a fucking ban lol. He didnt kick me ever. Only 1 day ban. No kick warning. He likes car. He really does. I remeber from when I talked about car to him he got super pissed about what I said. Since he has the power to temp ban and mute and stuff, he will just use it on me when ever he has the smallest reason to do so. This isnt gona do anything because all other staff asume he is right because of his staff rank.

2. mandorrhea

Simple solution: Don't talk shit about other people.

3. xX_Roseh_Xx

Mandolicious you never really saw the conversation because ur not me or bob, but thx for opinion lol

4. TheRedstnePotato

Suggestion: niether of you talk about it again and you live happily ever after

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. HughGRexshun

Rose, he kicked you, then muted you, then banned you, dont talk shit about people and stop complaining i already explained this to you

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Look what done has been done. It doesn't matter what happened but whatever happened just stop this conversation now. I don't want no more mention about this and no more complaining. To be honest staff needs to do their job and if you don't like that you have been punished then dont break rules, be nice to players and so on. If you break the rules there is always going to be consquences. I'm sorry that you are annoyed about the ban but in the end whats done is done just try to move on. :) Also dont make no more threads about this situation please. Thank you.

Can a @Admin lock this thread please? Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. OGJebKush

I followed all of the rules. I kicked you first. I then muted you. I then banned you. Tis why you screenshotted only private messages.
    If i see this post again, we will have a talk.
    -closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.