Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye my friends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JebKush, Dec 22, 2015.

1. OGJebKush

Alright this time its serious. Ive stepped down from staff for many different reasons. Mostly due to me failing you, the community. I thought a staff reshuffle would fix the problems within staff, but it did not. In all honesty, its the same thing. I wish the community, and my fellow staff team great luck during the coming years that i know MegaCraft will be up for. Mega's greatest days lay ahead, and I will not play a part in it. I may stop in here and there to say hi, but i cannot stay. Again, my friends, I wish every single one of you luck.
    Sincerely,
    Collin

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. 8bit_Zach_

Aw... Good luck out there bro :(

3. hbl

hbl

Bye Collin. It was nice having you in the staff hood and I feel that it was very mature of you to make this decision...

Although recently Mega has been losing some staff, but some have stepped down for good reasons or admitted there failures. Good luck in the wild life.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

you know i should've not been a jerk to you. I wish we would've made up before you leave but it's too late now, but i want you to know is staff thank you for your time and so do the mega players.

-lifekiller43

• Like Like x 1
  5. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

It's sad to see you go but thank you so much collin for giving me an amazing experience on mega and hope you have a great future. I will always support you and you have been a great person to me. I will miss you as staff but whatever you choose I will support as your a good person. :) Hope to see you soon collin.

~Senpai

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Also I can admit staff isnt easy and it can take risks and someday you know you haft to make these choices. But still I want to thank you for helping mega and being with it every step of the way and supporting players when they need to. :)
    Once again thank you so much for what you done.

~Senpai

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Aww.. bye Collin :( Please join us on TS sometimes if thats ok. Good luck with your future, You were great, :) Bye

- Koots in boots
    :`3

8. Cezbla