Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

So i've been thinking recently...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ItzJimmyCarter, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Xxnder

Retired Staff

Okay... Warning you now, this post is going to be a long one but I've been thinking about this long and hard for the last several weeks. I know
    just about everyone may be past it at this point but everyday i'm still asked why i'm not a Moderator anymore and why I was demoted at least once everyday. Whenever someone wanted to know why I would just make something up and say stuff like "I made an inappropriate build" or "oh I just didn't fit in with staff". None of that is the case though. I was demoted for targeting a player, lifekiller43 also know as PinqLife, and because I didn't have very healthy relationships with many of the existing staff members any I didn't put in the effort to fix it. I was demoted around about a month ago and since then I've been humiliated of myself and I haven't been as outgoing as I used to be. During all that time though I started to appreciate more and more MegaCraft and its community. I now had a new way at looking at the community and what it was like to be a player again. Ive realized it isn't about getting the new staff promotions or getting more popularity between staff and players, its about having fun. Looking back, I realize I wasn't having fun towards the end of my staff hood, I was promoted to Mod quickly and thought I was invincible. Until I was knocked down. Over the past weeks I've found more respect for the staff and how they work so hard to improve the community and sacrifice they're own time to achieve it. They are all there to not better themselves, but to better the community as a whole. They want to see Mega succeed, but I only wanted to see myself succeed. I hadn't only failed myself, I failed all of you. Skip to today, I have thought about all of this for the last month and I've decided i'm going to make a change. A change not only in how I act, but a change in myself entirely. During my recent time as a player i've been able to make friends in the player base and see the good in out staff and how strong they can be. Ive been trying to fix my broken relationships I had with the staff and the players. Today I feel I can say that I have, for the most part healed those wounds and now I can look the the future. I've decided that with these healed relationships I can stop lingering on the past, and work on what will happen tomorrow. I recently decided to reapply for staff, even though I know my chances are slim my love for Mega's player base and Staff push me to still try. I will not make my old mistakes and have the same results as before. Im not going to try and impress people with ranks, i'm going to try and impress people with my personality and ideas. I wont let myself be as foolish as I used to be, I will make decisions that will better the future of mega, not the better of myself like I used too. I feel thats what we all need to do, unite the player base and staff as a whole to not only improve how we operate and function but to improve Mega, to make it a much better Mega in the coming years. I thank you if you read all of this. I know I didn't get all the points I wanted to make down but at least its something. If any of you have suggestions for how i can improve or how we can all improve please let me know. We can all try to improve together.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

Awesome post. I think its great that you have fixed the relationships and are now getting along with the community. Me myself have actually seen a change in you and you seem very happy; you have been getting along with people just fine. I can see the maturity change as someone who hasn't matured probably would not have posted this. I think when the time is right you would deserve another shot at staff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. hbl

hbl

I think it's very sincere of you to post the reasons and how you will make up for this. Good luck re applying, Xander.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Xxnder

Retired Staff

Thank you

5. HughGRexshun

*slow clap* wooo 2vbb

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Well said vites !

• Like Like x 1
  7. Givenchy

Retired Staff

wooo 2vbb

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Xxnder

Retired Staff

"When the times right" *Gets promoted to trusted*

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. hbl

hbl

Congratulations!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. MC2Squared

This has to be one of my favorite things I've read. It's well written and 100% sincere. This is truly what you feel and it's not B.S.

I cannot find words in embody how sincere this is, along side how you've truthfully earned trusted.

Good job 2Vites - You've earned the outcome of your words and have proved you're down-to-earth and fully understand what you did, what happened, and how to fix it.

Great job man, great job.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Xxnder

Retired Staff

Thank you very much. I mean it, thats not a shallow two faced thanks. Thank you, I mean. <3 :)

12. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

i never knew you were targeting me........ If you were i usually just go past it and move on nowadays. I don't care about the past anymore think about the present or the future. This was a very mature move explaining your reasoning of demotion, and im proud of you for doing such an action that most people don't do. Oh and since you're now trusted...... WELCOME BACK TO TEH MEGA VETERANS STAFF TEAM! Even though im not staff (Probably wont ever be on this server considering.... You know) i still believe in second chances. After all i had many chances and that's why im still on this server. Don't be like me and screw it up, and then not have anything in your hands. Oh and btw our relationship is good now :) no need for an apology for targeting me because i still know for a fact i will forgive you. It's not like you got me screwed up and got me banned or anything *Coughs you already know who that person is* (Not gonna say for the other people reading this because that would be unreasonable.) but at some time i did act like a dick to you and im sorry for that. But aside that note, i think we both love each other no matter what. (No homo Friendly love, friendly)

-lifekiller43

• Like Like x 1
  13. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Gratz vites you really deserved another chance. Glad to see you back in the staff team. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1