Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by II_BLU_II, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chetas

Look I am about to fucking lose it!
    Jackie believes Muhru that he said "Blu is msg spamming me",
    WTF admins and etc should just talk to us more and SHIT!
    If this never happens I will kill myself no matter what!
    And people don't give a fuck about others! That is why there killers around! cuz nobody give a fuck about them! And I will just FUCKING OMG!
    When i kill myself see what people think about it, What i think about it is that PEOPLE WON'T GIVE A FUCK!

Just please! PLEASE! Leave me alone! Only friends and people that i can trust can talk to me.
    Jackie isn't my friend. Nor is Muhru.

2. JackieTheLai

Retired Administrator

Okay, as my job, an admin, i need to make sure no one is being treated with disrespect. When players complain about another player, we try to take control of the situation as soon as possible, whether or not that you were doing something wrong. I've warned you 3 times to be respectful towards players before i kicked you. As before that, you asked me in msg to ask muhuru to leave you alone, i didn't no what happened exactly, but i ask him to do it first then ask what happened. It's just how i do my job. And here i am, a non-friend of Blu, asking you to please just enjoy your staying, this is just a game after all. Hate to see how a game can change someone's mood irl in a bad way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Chetas

Look I just msg you what happen, then i got kicked and yes games can do that.

4. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Okay so firstly when someone annoys you try not to lash out or staff will have to take action for this king of stuff. Now I understand why you're mad and truthfully think that even if Muhuru didn't provided proof of the msgs that u shouldn't of been disrespectful to players in chat even if you was annoyed. Now if you're ever mad tell me and I can sort it out as this is what staff are here for and we will tell that player to stop whatever they are doing of annoying you. But Jackie is doing her job like she said and the punishments were correct. You was also told by Jackie a lot to stop and it continued so Jackie had to take action. I'm sorry that this has happened but truthfully we cannot do much about this as however you act on the server can have consequences so next time your mad or someone is annoying you please tell me or a staff and we can do something about it :) Any other problems make sure to tell me when on I'm on the server. Thank you. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

If you're mad about something, don't take it out on other players, ask calmly instead please about what your problems are.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Alex_Killjoyy

Dude, seriously, calm down! Please! I'm aware from past events that Muhuru does lie. A lot. And he destroys things. A LOT. Just mute him, move on. I'll try to talk to him. If he keeps up the act, I have a lot of evidence against him on my computer and I will bring it up if needed. You cuss a lot too. Let's try to take it down a notch, eh? Heh. Please don't blame his on the staff either, it's not their fault. Just message me on Facebook if you want. Bai.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.