Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

UNMUTE LIFEKILLER!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RainbowTheTiger, Dec 23, 2015.

?

Should lifekiller be unmuted?

1. Yes

16.7%
  2. No

83.3%
  1. hanzomain69

i get that lifekiller was unbanned and permmuted because he felt really bad and liked mega, but me and lifekiller were really good freinds. By muting him permanetly, you bassicaly have torn a freindship in half. Im kinda glad he can still play, but he only stays on now for like 10 minutes then leaves. im really sad about this. I get it 100% that this is a punishment, but this is kinda harsh. He did apologize right? i get that sorry donesnt mean anything unless you want it too, but I just want to be able to talk to my freind :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. HughGRexshun

Bro, hes apologized many times, has had many chances, and blew each one. Imo he should still be at least tempbanned.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

XD when i read that title i was laughing so hard XDDDD

• Like Like x 1
  4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

well i'd like to be temp muted for the rest of the year. But not perm muted. i still don't feel like i should really be unmuted. I think when staff thinks im good, then they'll unmute me :) otherwise just talk to eachother on forums.

5. _Brokencrystal_

lifekiller43's profile > start conversation > give skype?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

He has been warned multiple times about his punishments, sorry. you can always use TS, Skype or forum conversations to message him :p

7. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Like kootze and slerp has said he has been warned and punished many times and life should of tried of thought of his actions before or this kinda stuff will happen. I'm sorry that you can't talk properly to life but at least u can still see him on and play with him :) Sorry that we cant do much to this.

~Senpai