Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

FUCK

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cezbla, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Cezbla

I GOT BANNED RIGHT BEFORE I FINISHED MY WALL FUCK FUCK FUCK

2. hbl

hbl

Thanks for cursing the hell out of this forum.

3. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

We've conversed a couple of times and in general you've had a toxic attitude towards other players.

4. Cezbla

so?

5. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

@Cezbla, cursing wont get you unbanned. Try to think what you did wrong and improve on that, learn from your mistakes. 2nd thing to do after you've done that is to make ban appeal and make the staff believe that you've learnt what you did wrong.

Good luck buddy.

6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Cezbla 1. Can you not use bad language in titles on the forums and 2. i wasn't there to see it but whatever you was banned for you need to think about how you can make sure it wont happen again. However your actions on the server can come with a consequence. We want everyone to have a great time but must follow the rules and listen to staff. Creating this thread wont make a difference especially with the language you have used. If you don't want to follow the rules or continue doing what you're doing in server chat then it can affect how many times you are punished and how bad the punishment can be. I hope that you somehow change your attitude on the server so we don't have to keep warning/punishing you. I hope this helps you and hope that you take this into thoughts.

~Senpai

• Agree Agree x 1