Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thread Locked.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DiamondHelmet, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiamondHelmet

Hello everyone :)
    I have just come to warn you all of something very tragic happening on this server. I have just learned the staff will ban you if you something they do not like. Even if you do not break a single rule. They don't need proof. I will share my story to help you guys and educate player who are ignorant of this tragic problem. I was going to report this, but I've realized that it would do nothing. I mean no disrespect in this, but someone needs to say it. It started with me minding my own business. There were 2 users spamming. They received multiple warnings before being kicked and muted for 15 minutes (I believe that is what the punishments were, I could be wrong on that). Then a superadmin by the username of ItzAntony said, "If anyone one else spams, you will be muted for 2 hours." I saw that as a bit unfair, since the other players who spammed got several warnings and then a 15 minute mute. So I voiced my opinion. Then many players and staff exploded chat, and started attacking me. I tried to be nice, but I called someone a "noob" (Note: I was only warned for this at the time). Then the staff started saying I was being disrespectful (The only disrespect thing I did was call a player a noob). I was threatened with a mute. I asked why I would receive a mute. I was answered with about 10 players (Only 2 being staff) telling me I was being disrespectful, when the only thing I did that was disrespectful was calling someone a noob. A player then said, "Just ban him." I then (replying to that comment) said, "If I get banned, that would be complete bs." ItzAntony replied with a comment to me worse than any of the comments I had made. "You are not being banned. Just cut the sh*t (This is my own censorship, he did not censor it himself). Ok. Everyone is annoyed with you. That was followed with a 20 minute mute. So you can now get muted if what you say annoys people. I was just stating my opinion, and I get muted. My mute expired, so I decided to mind my own business, but then ItzAntony starts to be rude to a player. He said the player was spamming him, but regardless, I feel a staff member should try to be the bigger person and not resort to insults. I said something, and then I was attacked again. SamiPot started talking about how I was being disrespectful, when I asked what I did, the only thing she could come up with is the "noobs" thing I said. I had said that over 30 minutes prior to that, and I was already muted. She then asked me if I wanted a ban. Then out of the blue, I was banned for 3 hours.

After all of this, all I have to say is, if you catch a staff member doing something wrong, ignore your moral instincts. There is nothing you can do. the staff use their power to silence any who point out anything unfair, or who disagree with them.
    I really enjoyed building on this server, and I made some great friends, but I may have to leave because of the staff situation. And to all staff, you can argue all you want, but this is the truth. I know someone out there knows this. I already have been coming on this server less because of the staff. This has just gotten to be too much. Admins can get away with murder on this server. I have been staff on many servers, and I know you can't allow staff to be able to ban whoever they want without proof. I hope this makes a difference, if not, I tried. Feel free to make fun of me, I won't be checking. I have a feeling this will be deleted, if so, I still tried.

Thank you for reading this, I am sorry about the length.
    -DiamondHelmet

(P.s. I had to crop the one with the ban because I had to take the screenshot on another server, since I didn't have enough time to screenshot it before getting banned. When I joined the server it showed the ip so I had crop it out) 2015-12-28_14.39.23.png 2015-12-28_15.16.05.png
    2015-12-28_14.40.07.png 2015-12-28_15.11.01.png 2015-12-28_15.11.06.png 2015-12-28_14.39.23.png 2015-12-28_15.16.05.png 2015-12-28_14.40.07.png 2015-12-28_15.11.01.png 2015-12-28_15.11.06.png 2015-12-28_14.39.23.png 2015-12-28_15.16.05.png 2015-12-28_15.11.01.png 2015-12-28_15.11.06.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. mandorrhea

You were warned multiple times not to argue, so it's your fault you made your punishment more severe.

3. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

You was warned too many times by staff your punishment was the right one. You was muted and you continued to to argue. 3 staff and players were getting annoyed with your behaviour. I said "next person to spam will be muted for 2 hours" I said this because it will tell players that we are not joking when we tell you there is going to be a punishment for breaking the rules. Too many people was spamming and there was only 3 staff online with around 60 players. Its hard for us to deal with everyone at once; if people feel the need to spam then they should be muted for that amount of time because they have been warned too many times. Also, staff don't get away with murder, its minecraft. Another thing is we had 3 staff on that was all dealing with you because you was causing too many arguments and was warned too many times. P.S Half of the screenshots are the same so stop making it look worse. Thread closed.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.