Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1v1 Matches...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NoHackJustBuild, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Bokehh

I've been thinking of this concept for a while now. 1v1 Matches. This is how I think you should could start a match: You right click with a compass (Or any other item), inside KitPvP. It will take you to a menu. (Like the one in the HUB, when you're about to join a server.) There will be some different items, in the menu. It could be a wool named "Enter 1v1 queue" Another one named "Challenge a specific player" When you choose "Challenge a specific player", a menu with all the players on the server's heads will appear. Then you choose one of the heads to challenge that player. A message will popup in the player that you challenged's chat: "NoHackJustBuild challenged to do a 1v1 match! /accept to start!" (Or something like that.) If he / she accepts, they will be teleported to one, of the many maps, builded in the creative server by players. Staff could review the small 1v1 arenas, that players have made for the 1v1 concept. The winner of a match will get like 200 coins. I would love to build some of the 1v1 arenas.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Really cool idea, Good for Pvpers just to challenge who they want rather than everyone, I'll suggest this to staff

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JustTomas

This sounds like a good idea but I'm not sure how you would be able to set it up

4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Really Great Idea Sir! I hope the staff members will make this to our own hands so we can 1v1 other people without being interrupted, Thank you for this suggestion! THIS SMEXY SUGGESTION SHALL BE MADE IN MEGA

5. Bokehh

Thanks for the Support @lifekiller43____

6. Bokehh

@tomaswantsnudes ~ Plugins ~

7. ObtuseMoose

Ask Blue to develop the plugin.

8. Bokehh

We need him to Watch the thread first. Nobody have not liked this idea so far... @BlueFusion12

9. Bokehh

Btw, my idea was kinda like you could submit a Little arena somehow, in creative, and if it is good, it will be used as one of them.