Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Plot Liking/Rating

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MindstormV2, Jan 31, 2016.

1. underscore_2

Hey,
    I was looking through the plot commands and saw /plot rate. I tried it on someone's plot but it said that the plot needs to be finished in order to rate it, and no one really uses the plot finish command. What I think should be added/tweaked is a simple "/plot like" command where you can like someone's plots easily and it won't matter if it's a "finished" plot or not. The amount of likes and the usernames of people who liked it could be displayed with the command "/p likes" which you could use on your own plot or someone else's. It would give people more to be proud about if they have a lot of plot likes, and maybe there could even be a menu where the most liked plots are shown.
    Just an idea I had, nothing too much

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. _Brokencrystal_

Or, the number of likes could be listed in /p info.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. HughGRexshun

Good suggestion, but I think the point of only being able to like it after it is finished is good so people aren't being judged by someone else without their consent.

4. _Brokencrystal_

It's a bit like Khan Academy is now. If you think it's nice as a WIP, you like it, if you don't think so, you don't like it. That's all.

5. Bokehh

I really, really like this idea. Even though we know that no plots will get more liked than overgrown :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. hanzomain69

I think that if a plot reaches a specified amount of likes, you get a new creative rank. It would make staff not have to be harassed to see some build and type in a command and stuff.

7. hbl

hbl

I disagree for mainly one reason.

People could do a process of like-for-like. Or if they have an account cracker, they can easily like someone's plot souly for the purpose of a rank.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. underscore_2

I agree with Toxic, this could be easily exploited for ranks. I think plot liking should stay as a less serious thing to do to just show that you like a build, there shouldn't be any reward from it

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. underscore_2