Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

An update about a few things and a paintball map?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senpai_Artic, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Hey guys. Now as most of you know I have a life time condition and that. Well I am afraid I do have fibrosis however it is unclear what type of fibrosis it is. So soon I am going to have a few tests meaning I cannot come on as much. With my life time condition, dyskeratosis congenita, it is most likely going to be pulmonary fibrosis and it is a very life threatening condition. Now I don't want to give a long lecture what it is, look on google as I am lazy. But this will in the future affect my life and if it keeps on getting worse, which it has shown to me it is already getting worse, I may have to have a lung transplant. If I do have to that means I may not be able to come on mega for a couple of months but I am not sure if I will and what type of fibrosis it is. I wanted to create this post to update you from the last post about this and yes I do have fibrosis but unclear what kind.

Another reason why I wanted to create this post is to say I am currently working on a paintball map that will take me a long time so I do expect me on a lot but I will be very busy working on it as I have only done 1/4 of it so far. If you want to check it out just do /warp ArticPaintballmap to check it out :)

That is all to say and that if I ever seem worried or concerned about anything while on the server, don't worry I am fine and I am strong. :) Hope you guys have a awesome day and thank you for reading this! :D Also I know this is totally random and all, but thank you everyone mega for supporting me from the day I joined and to be so understanding, you guys have changed me a lot and I have become more confident because of mega. :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. HughGRexshun

Good luck Senpai! Everything will go fine and if you do leave, it won't surprise me you'll be back soon and better than ever.

3. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

This is very unfortunate for you and all of us here at Mega ;(
    Always stay strong ;)
    ~Kutze