Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pls help me!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polly4staff, Mar 8, 2016.

1. DemonWolfGirl_YT

So there's this guy who is called Edwin and he's showing me signs that he likes me what do I do? I have a crush on him he does too but he denies it . And if I tell him I love him , the entire school will call us lovebirds and I'm only 10. Remember 2 years ago when I told all of u that I had a crush? He changed school. So I couldn't find him. And that time,Edwin put a piece of paper on my locker saying : Amanda I like u I don't know how to tell u but.. I like u. What do I do?

2. ObtuseMoose

This isn't a server for IRL matters. Ask your parents about this.

3. DemonWolfGirl_YT

Well if this is supposed to tell my parents would I still tell u all. And nvm I told him that I love ❤ him

4. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Hey,

"I have a crush on him he does too" - What a selfish little guy.
    "I'm only 10" "And if I tell him I love him" - I doubt you even know what love is on that age. At least shouldn't worry about it. Enjoy your childhood.
    "Amanda I like u I don't know how to tell u but.. I like u. What do I do?" - Such a smartie, saying he likes you and next thing he says "I don't know how to tell you". Well gg you already did!

Also I don't know if this kind of stuff should be posted on Minecraft forums. So I've got a tip for you. Just click the link, I promise you can share all things that you want there!

Click here!

~Jeqqe

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. TheRedstnePotato

You're meddling with forces you don't understand.
    Never, no matter what, try to talk about real life on a minecraft-server forum.
    k bye o/

6. DemonWolfGirl_YT

XD