Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quitting Staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senpai_Artic, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Hi guys. Now this was a very hard decision for me to make but I am officially quitting staff for good. Being staff has given me amazing experience and have made me get to know all kind of different people. This is tough for me as I am throwing a chance most people won't be able to get. I loved all the fun I have had as staff but sometimes we need to move on. I want to thank everyone for making my staff experience amazing. Now the reason why I am quitting staff. As most of you know I am a kind person and love being staff and supporting others. However a year ago I had anger problems. My anger usually got out of hand and I did do bad things e.g. destroying spawns, abusing powers. However before i applied for trusted my anger problems were gone and I had confidence of finally reapplying for staff. Then of course i got accepted and blah blah blah. Then this year came and everything flipped around. School began to become stressful, problems with my friends, exams, problems with myself. Everything was falling apart. Recently it's been hard to try and not let my anger out but lately it has been hard and I do believe that if i carry on as staff then damage will happen to the community.
    This is why I am quitting staff. I will still be on chatting with you guys and building but I just won't be staff no more.
    I always loved being staff on mega but I think it is time to give people out their a chance. Once again thank you so much everyone for making my experience as staff amazing and my last, I will not return back to staff.

Thank you
    ~Senpai

• Winner Winner x 5
  2. jdf_

RIP, we will all miss you senpai <3

3. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

It's sad to see you leave staff :( You always kept the chat happy and friendly and you had one of the best personalities on this server. But I'm glad that you haven't left the server :p
    Hopefully everything goes well with your anger problems, just remember that there is always someone out there to help :) Stay positive <3
    ~Kutze

4. LuukH

Retired Staff

Hey Senpai, we love you and we'll all miss you. Hopefully everything is going to be okay, I'm sure it will! You were an amazing staff and an amazing person aswell, have fun and enjoy life! Thank you for being such a good influence on the server <3

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. xEvxnx

Retired Staff

Hey Senpai.

It's sad to see you leaving Staff. You've done good things for the server, and the community, but this is your decision and I respect that.
    I hope you get through your problems, and I look forward seeing you around.

Good luck!

6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

I just want to note I will somewhat still be helping out mega as it runs through my blood to help mega out :) hehe :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Awee its sad your leaving Senpai. You really were a kind and helpful staff member. You helped me out a lot when I rejoined the community again and I will always be grateful for that :D

Oh and btw what was that thing you wouldnt tell me about xD jk jk

8. LASC

Thank god I have your Skype.

You're the most inspirational person I have ever met on this community, and I strive to be just like you. The way you treat people with so much respect it is admiral. I hope you have a brilliant time, and c'mon just visit us a few times, see ya!.

- Lewis

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. LexiFaye

Retired Staff

Even though your quitting we will always love you!!! <3 Have fun not having responsibilities XD

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

No no no no no.... Senpai you cant ,-, i will miss you as staff you where awesome senpai nuuuuu

11. kailanchauhan

I see it must have been a hard decision to step down, but I hope that this turn will benefit you nonetheless. I shall see you still roaming among the community like a cow in a field...
    You were one of the people who inspired me all the time and you promoted me to help others more and more. -I salute you!-
    And as my saying goes, "If one identifies an effect, then one identifies a cause." You identified that you may have been damaging the world around you, so you identified that this was because you were angry/stressed.
    You made a good decision

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Givenchy

Retired Staff

Awwww senpai :(((( we will miss you so much! You were a great admin!!!

13. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Faulty Trump AND NOW SENPAI!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!!!!!!!!

14. hbl

hbl

Just when I thought you had more than enough potential, you leave... It's good to let the best go, now isn't it?

Bye... ;~;

15. POLLYZOID

You can still continue achieving your goals, to inspire everyone. It's hard to see that you will not return back to staff.

16. Brookeeeeee

Awwww! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not Senpai!!! </3!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You'll always still be loved!!!! <3
    But you did do the best.
    So here is what I think

\/
    You were such a good staff member. I wish you didn't quit. But, you did do the right decision. You had to go through school and problems. It's okay. I have so much stress with school as well. Senpai I guess you did the best thing for you. And yes that was probably the worst decision. If I WAS staff then it would be one of the hardest things that I would do for mega. I really want to help out on mega.,... But nope. My application is not accepted. Now lets get back to you. You are always loving caring and helpful. You made the mega community better. In some magical way. It will always be in you! Bye...
    <3
    ~<3 Skater <3

17. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

I want to thank everyone. All these comments mean a lot to me and I glad i could help out mega. It was a really tough decision but it was for the best. I will miss the times i had as staff and I do hope one day if my anger issues are in control once me I may return. For now i'm not. I really love mega it is a great place where everyone can relax and build but I do not want to do any damage to the community. This is why I'm not going to be on as much and try to relax and focus on important things. Also I want to say sorry to everyone I have hurt and said mean things to people in the past week with my anger issues I do not want to be mean but sometimes I cannot help myself when anger takes place. I been going through a lot of stress and it has been very hard and I want to thank EVERYONE, yes you, for supporting me and being there for me. Everyone is in this community is amazing and are the bestest friends I could have. I love all of you and care. (Guys i'm straight shush). Thanks everyone :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. kailanchauhan

Well all we can say is that we hope that your problems are resolved and you can still do the things you love.

• Winner Winner x 1