Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A help suggestions thingy idk xD

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ryerye1243, May 6, 2016.

1. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

pineapple pen

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

so no attention ?? xD

3. Syddo

I don't know how or if that can be done...

4. dooff

Retired Staff

As Syd said, I'm not sure how this system would work.

Two alternate suggestions:

A sticky FAQ thread. If you have a common question about how the server works, you can look it up in the FAQ. I don't see any problem with having one. It can even have a tab added at the top of the site to make it first look for newcomers.

A ticket system. We used to have one but I think it broke. There are pros and cons to having one and it has been discussed a few times. The pros are that it means chat and forums don't need to be clogged. The main con is that it's often misunderstood and is clogged with things it shouldn't be. Ticket systems can be kind of clunky but useful in some cases.

5. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Hey doof gratz on Trainee

6. Spider53

I agree with what people have bee saying, how we don't really know how this would work. But I actually think it sounds like a pretty good idea. It could work similar to /build submit, where staff get notified and can respond to it. Also possibly something lie the /mail plugin? I've suggested that before. @ItzAntony @BlueFusion12 @LexiFaye

7. _Brokencrystal_

I think you're misinterpreting the post as being on the server. I'm pretty sure that Rye meant for on the forums.

8. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

I have spoken to Blue about this. We get how the system will work with this, we would make a few changes so it could work. I will talk about this more are the staff meeting at the weekend. @ryerye1243

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Alright

10. Spider53

Oh xD Thanks for clarifying that! I thought he was talking about something like /help... I guess that wouldn't be to bad of an idea either...