Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a quick thing

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ctrl_Alt_KaiNik, May 14, 2016.

1. kailanchauhan

So after the rank changes regarding staff members, I thought that we should have lots more trainees since the are on a 1 month 'contract'. That's just my opinion, but the border of being accepted should be lower (easier to be accepted)

2. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Right now we are not intending to accept much applications till we really need to. We do not want lots of staff at the moment and think we should just stick with a low amount before start going big as a staff team. As we are soon going to have more trainees in the future I do believe that it would be easier to get trainee. Hope this has helped you understand why we are only having a few trainees at the moment. :) Any further questions about this topic please do make sure to ask and I will be happy to answer the question. :D

~Senpai

• Like Like x 1
  3. kailanchauhan

Ok thanks for that, I'll PM you if I should have any more questions

4. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

No problem :)

5. xEvxnx

Retired Staff

I'd like to add to what @Senpai_Artic said. If we lower the requirements we are going to end up with a poor staff team. Trainee isn't a rank applied for fun, it's a chance to prove yourself as a moderator. More staff has been discussed, but isn't really necessary at the moment :) If we need more staff upon the release of mini games and the growing server then we will work from then. Keep the suggestions coming ;D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trist

We should liquidate all staff and replace them with plugins that block advertisement and profanity.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. hbl

hbl

I'm certain that it will be easy for Blue to do it, lol. Like it'll do any difference.

I support this.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. kailanchauhan

The efficiency is down to the intelligence of humans so AI from a plugin will not be as effective

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. dooff

Retired Staff

Woosh...