Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, I was wondering if you could add this server.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _Skater_Does_MC_, May 7, 2016.

1. Brookeeeeee

A Survival/Faction's server, I would love to have another Survival or Factions server! Me and my friend Alys207 are going to be on YouTube which we were going to record videos on the server, on survival, and now we don't have the survival server up to record on, and one of the reasons I bought VIP was so I can get kits and have /pv, but not only about that, I donated because I wanted to help out the server, anyways. Let's get back to my question, So I would like to have a Survival or Factions server, and in a different suggestion someone was talking about a Zombie Survival Server, I would like that too. Maybe if it doesn't take to much ram you could make both, or have a vote thing, and you need to vote on which server, but either way, I would like either one.

• Like Like x 2
  2. kailanchauhan

Hello! (Thanks for taking my advice and making a thread) I believe that 1.9 may have messed up some of the plugins on the factions server we have, but also the popularity had gone because it was a factions server and the community wanted a survival server. Now personally I think we should have just made a copy of the old survival2.0 and tweaked a few things. I cannot really help in this situation for so have no useful power but I can agree with you; in terms that we need a survival server again.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Brookeeeeee

Yeah, I would love another server, (Survival/Factions either one i'm fine) and when did I take your advice, but whatever.

4. kailanchauhan

I told you when Senpai said, "you should suggest it on the forums".

5. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

yeah forums has been lagging a lot for me too

6. hbl

hbl

Okay, we get that it's lag, but it's your fault too. You pressed the button a couple times, so don't blame lag. Anyways, contact an administrator next time, as I'm doing so right now...

@Admin, please delete the duplicates of her posts, as it is off-topic and spams the thread.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Brookeeeeee

I'm so sorry guys, it's not only the forums, it's my internet. It really sucks, but I'm moving soon, and I heard that the place has the WiFi running faster because where I live in a apartment complex there is a lot of internet connection errors, I'm getting off topic, but yeah, that's why I was lagging.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. xEvxnx

Retired Staff

Our current priority is MegaGames, and getting it released :) In the future we will discuss what the community want for the server and see what happens from there :) Thanks for suggesting :p

9. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Yes as Disco has stated MegaGames is our main focus. When MegaGames is up and running we will soon discuss upcoming servers that we could introduce to the community. It is a good and will be discussed soon. :) Thanks for the suggestion and I will take this to note so I can remember to discuss this. :)

~Senpai

• Like Like x 1
  10. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

As Senpai and Disco have both said above the main focus is the new minigames server that should be coming out in the next month or so, I have also said this to lots of people that have created similar threads. Mega is now based on a 'Creative Community' unlike what it was like in 1.0 where everything was survival based mega has moved on upgrading their style and systems on the way. A lot of people off of mega would not play survival for very long just like skyblock isn't currently that popular. Survival/ Factions is a dying gamemode now and in my opinion doing creative and minigames is a good step forward for mega.

BlueFusion is not a big fan of Factions and Survival as it is and with the new enforcement of the EULA (End User Licence Agreement) I highly doubt that BlueFusion will be making survival again anytime soon unless a staff member takes the challenge. The EULA basically doesn't allow servers to use the 'pay to win' format anymore, so survival would be hard to run financially as well as physically with the new 1.9 plugin errors.

• Like Like x 1
  11. kailanchauhan

I see your point but I really liked the old survival (2.0 survvial) and it had many flaws but overall it was enjoyable and it was also how I came to know so many people -cough cough Jojo-

12. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Many did enjoy survival 2.0 however we cannot introduce it yet until someone steps up to the challenge. @RoboJackPlays has created a thread explaining why survival will not be created or not be created just for now. The reasons that he includes are 100% correct and the main reasons why we are not currently thinking of introducing survival. If you want more information why we aren't please click this link to RoboJackPlays' thread: https://mc-mega.com/forum/threads/why-survival-isnt-coming-back.3647/#post-22834

Any further questions or better explanations please do feel free to ask me or any staff as we are happy to inform you if you do not understand something or just want to chat about survival. :)

~Senpai