Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHOEVER DENIED MY STAFF APP. READ THIS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ItzColour, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoMoreColour

I understand that you denied my staff application, but I would like to know why you denied it.
    Please explain in full detail. :)

2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Was it really neccesary to post this thread, This could be one of the reasons you where denied, because you complain ? Staff denied it in a months time create a new one and mature up a bit think before you do and you have a chance. Everyone does

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

wtf is this? Just pm staff or just talk in mega chat and they'll talk to you. This may have been the reason why they denied your staff app?

4. _Brokencrystal_

I mostly agree with Rye and Lifekil because you've been here for a while, but in my eyes it is an issue that staff members who deny apps often don't explain why, which would probably annoy and turn away newer players who don't understand that getting staff here isn't supposed to be easy.

5. dooff

Retired Staff

There are some issues with giving feedback on denied apps. It'd have to be thorough or else people say "how much playtime do I need to get staff?" or "have I been helping enough people?". Most apps are denied for a multitude of reasons(we don't know you well enough/haven't played enough, you haven't been seen as a positive player, you don't seem mature enough etc.) and listing all those reasons for every denied app is quite excessive. In some cases it's just better to say "you are not the kind of staff we are looking for" to dissuade excessive expectations. Perhaps that is something we should be doing more of.

I don't see why marginal cases shouldn't receive good feedback though. 90% of apps are just not marginal cases.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I don't think people who expect getting staff to be super-easy are really the right candidates for being staff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. _Brokencrystal_

I mean, it would turn players away from the server in general, that they would stop playing here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.