Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No swastikas in creative

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RainbowTheTiger, Jun 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hanzomain69

I came here to argue about how the swastika, a very sacred symbol of my religion, is marked as a "inappropriate build". This is a very bold and discriminatory rule on mega creative. The swastika is not only a symbol of my religion, but of multiple other religions. In my religion it means good fortune and well-being. This is a act of discrimination against my religion and i can take this to court as well. Thank you for your time.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brookeeeeee

I agree, I looked at the rules today, and I saw that, this is racism, but in the first rules page, under "No inappropriate language" it says, "Racism".

3. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

I am very sorry that you feel this way, however the general interpretation of the symbol is what that matters. While there are a select few that regard the Swastika as a religious symbol of hope, the majority of the population of both the server and society identify the symbol with the Nazi regime.

Generally freedom of speech (and in extension the freedom to build) is restricted only when your freedom of speech inhibits someone else's freedoms. On MegaCraft, we protect the freedom from harassment for all players. Due to the Swastika in its most common interpretation representing the oppressive Nazi regime and their mass genocide against the Jews, it can be a form of harassment to those of Jewish heritage.

I hope you understand our position and why we have made the rules the way they are.

Also,
    No you can't.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

I can take this to court...... wtf

5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I don't think you should have a punishment, BUT make sure to next time add a sign saying that this is actually the religious symbol you talked about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.