Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Great Galactic War - Chapter 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhoenixFett, Jun 15, 2016.

1. PhoenixFett

After pretty much a month, I'm finally back, I'm sorry for being inactive and I will finish this story with no disturbances. I am really sorry, I hope you forgive me :D

The Great Galactic War – Chapter 2

The Mesis have been formed in an attempt to destroy those new foes or ally with them, nothing is for sure right now.

Danicraft203: You missed a lot of stuff but we have no time, just follow along.

BlueFusion12: I better hope this works as the Power is not so light anymore.

* IN THE MOTHERSHIP *

Unknown: I will destroy every one of you Megalovanian scumbags even though I am 60 years old. Launch the ATTACK !

* ON MEGALOVANIA *

PhoenixFett: Shit, I see enemies everywhere.

Senpai_Artic: Well, I have an idea but we will need you Phoenix and Paoliott, we could override them with an EMP strike, I have an EMP bomb here but you will need to get to the circuits of the ship and then set it to blow in a few minutes, get out and the ship should not explode rather fall down on the ground and then explode as I think that they are preparing lasers soon.

Paoliott: Let's go !

PhoenixFett: I have a bad feeling about this.

* IN THE MOTHERSHIP *

Paoliott: We are in, look there's a sign, circuit board room, let's follow it.

PhoenixFett: I guess we're gonna follow it.

Unknown: Hmmm, guardians get them.

Paoliott: Well, we want peace lady, please free us.

Unknown: Well, you aren't getting it, also you have a microphone, damn it, now they now I HAVE THEM ! START FIRING IMMEDIATLY !

* ON MEGALOVANIA *

BlueFusion12: Start the barrier shields !

Danicraft203: Senpai told me the laser is stronger than the shield.

Senpai_Artic: It will definetly help though.

* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM *

Paoliott: What happened ?

Unknown: Your planet is a barren wasteland now, it's not destroyed but it's a nuclear fallout on that planet, let them go, I only want them to suffer.

PhoenixFett: Let's get out of here.

Paoliott: Everything is destroyed, let's go and find Dani and the others, they might still be alive, after all they were in a bunker.

PhoenixFett: I will avenge everyone on this planet. I don't think that everybody is dead on this planet. There might be still some safe civilians on the planet. The UNG will start the military on another planet we will destroy that b***h.

Paoliott: Well, I'm sure that the crew is still alive, it's a wasteland out here.

PhoenixFett: Well, I'm contacting the UNG for a rescue squad to save all the civilians, Dani will decide what to do later.

TO BE CONTINUED…

P.S. Like before, I would like some replies.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

I want to be in the next one
    but otherwise
    AWESOME STORY DUDE!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I need to be in the next one lol plz

• Like Like x 1
  4. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Man I love these stories you make! Really good job and can't wait for the next one. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. PhoenixFett

Thank you for all the replies and everything and new characters are coming, some in the form of side characters and some might be main characters, will see later on. Thank you :D

6. LASC

ay I'm ready to become a main character mate :p

• Like Like x 1