Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orlando situation.. We need to talk ANYONE UNDER 13 CONSIDER NOT READING!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lifeleafyhere43, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Hello, the reason I'm making this thread is because I've already noticed the racism into other people in mega and I finally need to talk about what happened over the weekend. So a person broke into a gay strip club and shot about 50 people dead. This guy was apparently a "Muslim". This person was part of the ISIS (I think) and he shot up a club because of their beliefs. This individual was mentally unstable, the maulana (leader) of the mosque that this person went to said that this man was very unstable and that the mosque never EVER said anything about killing other people because of their beliefs. No where in the Quran says that a Muslim should kill another person because of their beliefs. Islam is a religion of peace, I don't want anyone saying that I'm lying because I know my religion, you can read it straight off the English translation of the actual book (which hasn't been changed since the creation) and tell me if I'm wrong then. The only people that are being racist to Muslims are because they're uneducated bastards. People go on biased news channels like FOX which would put Islam in a way where it's nothing but violence. We say that Allah would deal with the the non believers and that we wouldn't do anything about it. We wouldn't un-friend them nor would we discriminate them. Bill Clinton had to deal with taliban, George bush had to deal with al-Qaeda. Barack Obama has to deal with ISIS. I don't think that we should have a ban for Muslims entering and I don't think we should have racism either. The last time we had an attack from ISIS was about 2 years ago. I hope this finally gets to you.

Respectfully
    -lifekiller43

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Xxnder

Retired Staff

I don't understand why you decided this would be a good thing to post on the forums of a child targeted Minecraft server...

• Like Like x 1
  3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Because there are racists on mega, it seems you haven't played in a while.

4. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Ok lifekiller, I dont think this is a good idea posting this on forums like xander said its a child targeted server. I understand theres racist on the server but what can happen to the people being racist is a mute. If you see racisim please screenshot it and drop it off at the forums help/report areas.Now you really didnt have to make an article about it, What if kids that dont/shouldnt know about this stuff read this. I know there is IF YOU ARE 13 PLUS IGNORE but uhh anyone 10 year old doesnt give a crap they are still gonna click on it so it really wasn't a good idea posting this thread

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Well, people didn't have a problem when Ross posted the Paris bombing? I still think this thread should still be up and open for replies

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. therealjojo

Not defending anybody, but some of those 10 year olds probably already heard about this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. hanzomain69

I am 100% with you, it is wrong to think of muslims and other people who follow your religion terrorists/killers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

It seems like @RainbowTheTiger is the only reasonable person replying to this thread. Thank you rainbow. You're 100% correct on this.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Generalising people based on there religion is never right and I completely agree with you, though I've never really seen anyone on the server target muslims and blame them as a whole for mass shootings and stuff. Or maybe I'm just unaware.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

These people don't belong to a religion. These people are mentally unstable in the head and have been treated and 'breaded' to kill since birth. It doesn't help when people automatically jump to the stereotypes that all Muslims are ISIS members as this is not true. There are also sick sick people out there who see these attacks and join in themselves. They do it to kill, that's all they will ever do it for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ObtuseMoose

I am Muslim inside. Just joking.
    ^^^^^^^^
    Is that a racist comment? Not according to all the posts.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Most of us, including the underage people, know about the Orlando shooting and whatnot. Life is life.
    It would have been better if you had thought this thread more carefully.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. LASC

I think you should really look into the full story before you decide to post a thread talking about it. It wasn't a strip club, rather a 'club'. The man was actually a frequent member of Pulse ( The Club ) I do fully respect your opinion and I think you did a good job addressing your beliefs to others.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Ok thxxxxx

14. LASC

See this is my problem with you, you take the crap out of any situation you encounter. We are talking about a mass shooting and I state my opinion and you just reply 'Ok thxxxxx'.

• Like Like x 1
  15. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

As in thank you for replying? I had nothing else to say, fucktard.

16. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Okay @Admin since Lewis wants to be a bitch I suggest u lock this thread before he starts another shit on this thread that isn't even relevant. I said okay thxxx because I clearly had nothing to explain, you could've obviously ignore it. But being the fucker you are, you decide to reply with fucking bull shit.

P.s - go be a fucking Sloan or something lol

17. dooff

Retired Staff

I honestly think this thread should not exist. It's not relevant to the server even if racism is occuring. Racism should just be reported to staff without any further issue.

• Like Like x 1
  18. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

First: as I said, Ross literally posted the same thing but it was Paris, no one had any problems, I post some mass shooting that I feel bad about, everyone is pissed. Second, there's only been one time where staff actually responded to a racist comment towards me and that was August...... 2015. And my other is still waiting it's been a week LOL

19. therealjojo

I also posted a thread about the Paris shooting like a day before Ross and it also got no problems. If the two Paris threads didn't have problems, this shouldn't either. Although, I agree with dooff.

20. dooff

Retired Staff

I didn't read the Paris threads. Anything politically motivated is not really appropriate in this setting, in my view. The only applicable post you should make is like a remembrance post for those who lost their lives.

I also saw your post on racism that was unresolved and responded with why I believe that was the case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.