Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

The Great Galactic War - Chapter 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhoenixFett, Jun 25, 2016.

1. PhoenixFett

The Great Galactic War – Chapter 3

PhoenixFett: Okay, I've called the UNG rescue team from Stellaris. They are coming in a few hours so let's get to the bunker and find Dani and the Mesis.

Paoliott: Well it's interesting that pretty much this is now a nuclear wasteland you know so we are in a radioactive enviroment which means that uhhhhmmmm we could die eventually from radiation.

PhoenixFett: If we stand here, we will die too so let's go at least find them.

Paoliott: I think that was the court building.

PhoenixFett: The bunker is here.

Danicraft203: Hey, thank you for getting us out, we were in here because we didn't know how was the environment outside so yeah. Thank you and WTF HAPPENED TO MY PLANET ?

Paoliott: Well a gigantic nuclear bomb fell and that unknown species I guess also started shooting laser beams too on the planet so yeah. We also called the UNG to start a rescue team to find missing civilians.

BlueFusion12: Hmmmm, Mesis come around me. Listen to me you will. We shall go to Stellaris. It will be our new base.

Danicraft203: I guess that's good.

* ON STELLARIS *

Kutze_: President Dani, BlueFusion12 requests a room for the Mesi Council.

Danicraft203: Okay, find them a room.

YaLadSenpai: Well what is it my master ? What do you need us ?

BlueFusion12: Call Danicraft203 and the others.

Bruno: Damn what do you need ?

Danicraft203: Let him speak

Bluefusion12: Well Kutze_ was able to find a signal and we know where that ship is headed. It's next attack is excepted to happen on Ionia. I say that I send Mesi Master TheAmazingSpy with your team Dani.

Danicraft203: Okay, so the team is TheAmazingSpy, Kutze_ and Bruno. Paoliott and PhoenixFett need to rest, we might of died without them.

* ON IONIA *

Ryerye: Who are you ?

TheAmazingSpy: You are the president of Ionia right ?

Ryerye: Yes.

TheAmazingSpy: We are UNG soldiers. We are sent because well your planet is going to be attacked soon.

Ryerye: Okay, I'm counting on the UNG. If we get destroyed I am joining the YUN.

TheAmazingSpy: Well, uhmmm what's that ?

Ryerye: It's the Yoahtlian United Nations. It's a Union like the UNG but they only have 2 planets.

TheAmazingSpy calls BlueFusion12: Can you find out anything about the YUN ?

BlueFusion12: Well, Paoliott says he found some documents about it. It is a union which supports Nazism. WTF ? It's leader is… Harafuitzu

TheAmazingSpy: Who is that ?

BlueFusion12: I think I know who that is. It's Kaidensu ( HalseyFX )

TheAmazingSpy: She changed her name and she wants revenge now. Okay Blue bye ! Anyways Rye, I hope you don't join the YUN because they are ones attacking us right now.

Bruno: Nothing can ever be so simple.

P.S. I will now have story schedules. I will post the story every Friday.

2. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

yayyy add me on the next one please

3. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Amazing story!
    Great job !
    Bro we need to shecdule a day where we can play csgo!

4. PhoenixFett

Well I agree, we need a schedule so we can all play CS:GO xD

5. LASC

pls add me :3