Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Great Galactic War - Chapter 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhoenixFett, Jun 25, 2016.

1. PhoenixFett

The Great Galactic War – Chapter 3

PhoenixFett: Okay, I've called the UNG rescue team from Stellaris. They are coming in a few hours so let's get to the bunker and find Dani and the Mesis.

Paoliott: Well it's interesting that pretty much this is now a nuclear wasteland you know so we are in a radioactive enviroment which means that uhhhhmmmm we could die eventually from radiation.

PhoenixFett: If we stand here, we will die too so let's go at least find them.

Paoliott: I think that was the court building.

PhoenixFett: The bunker is here.

Danicraft203: Hey, thank you for getting us out, we were in here because we didn't know how was the environment outside so yeah. Thank you and WTF HAPPENED TO MY PLANET ?

Paoliott: Well a gigantic nuclear bomb fell and that unknown species I guess also started shooting laser beams too on the planet so yeah. We also called the UNG to start a rescue team to find missing civilians.

BlueFusion12: Hmmmm, Mesis come around me. Listen to me you will. We shall go to Stellaris. It will be our new base.

Danicraft203: I guess that's good.

* ON STELLARIS *

Kutze_: President Dani, BlueFusion12 requests a room for the Mesi Council.

Danicraft203: Okay, find them a room.

YaLadSenpai: Well what is it my master ? What do you need us ?

BlueFusion12: Call Danicraft203 and the others.

Bruno: Damn what do you need ?

Danicraft203: Let him speak

Bluefusion12: Well Kutze_ was able to find a signal and we know where that ship is headed. It's next attack is excepted to happen on Ionia. I say that I send Mesi Master TheAmazingSpy with your team Dani.

Danicraft203: Okay, so the team is TheAmazingSpy, Kutze_ and Bruno. Paoliott and PhoenixFett need to rest, we might of died without them.

* ON IONIA *

Ryerye: Who are you ?

TheAmazingSpy: You are the president of Ionia right ?

Ryerye: Yes.

TheAmazingSpy: We are UNG soldiers. We are sent because well your planet is going to be attacked soon.

Ryerye: Okay, I'm counting on the UNG. If we get destroyed I am joining the YUN.

TheAmazingSpy: Well, uhmmm what's that ?

Ryerye: It's the Yoahtlian United Nations. It's a Union like the UNG but they only have 2 planets.

TheAmazingSpy calls BlueFusion12: Can you find out anything about the YUN ?

BlueFusion12: Well, Paoliott says he found some documents about it. It is a union which supports Nazism. WTF ? It's leader is… Harafuitzu

TheAmazingSpy: Who is that ?

BlueFusion12: I think I know who that is. It's Kaidensu ( HalseyFX )

TheAmazingSpy: She changed her name and she wants revenge now. Okay Blue bye ! Anyways Rye, I hope you don't join the YUN because they are ones attacking us right now.

Bruno: Nothing can ever be so simple.

P.S. I will now have story schedules. I will post the story every Friday.

2. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

yayyy add me on the next one please

3. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Amazing story!
    Great job !
    Bro we need to shecdule a day where we can play csgo!

4. PhoenixFett

Well I agree, we need a schedule so we can all play CS:GO xD

5. LASC

pls add me :3