Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Gala_Koi: The Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gala_Koi, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Gala_Koi

Hello, good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
    [​IMG]
    I'm really glad to be here! My name is Gala_Koi, but feel free to call me Gala if you want. I'm going to be mainly in the Creative server of Mega since I LOVE to build and figure out new things to do.

Building and creating things is my strongest area of Minecraft; I am a digital artist/animator outside of being a casual gamer. I even drew the picture above!

I got Minecraft in 2012 during 1.2.5. Wow, it feels like it was only two years ago, not four!

Aqua-green is perhaps my favorite color. I don't suppose you figured that out already...

I tend to listen to Electronic and Dubstep music... Mainly, it's the music from Ninety9Lives.

I play Mellophone in my school's marching band, and I love going to a hockey game occasionally.

--

Anyway, I think that should do for an introduction! I can't wait to meet you all!

(Oh and P.S. I love a lot of fandoms and roleplay a lot. uwu)

2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

did you draw that picture.... cause its flippin amazing!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. _Brokencrystal_

Also, Gala, welcome...? I don't really come on the server that often so probably won't see you (and also have no idea whether or not you joined recently lol), but nice to have you here anyways. :3

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gala_Koi

Thank you, both of you! : D