Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no recommendations for this server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jackson535, Nov 6, 2014.

1. jackson535

today i have seen something horrifying. its you. the way that you all acted towards me from my simple warning is rediculous and inhumane. as a result, you can close my moderator application, and you can thank me for making a video against your server because of the terrible community and the uncontrolled worldedit. you also lack sufficicient grief plugins. its stupid. thats what it is. you need coreprotect. go ahead and disagree with that one too, for i dont care what you think of me or what happens to me or anyone on this server anymore. i hope they learn a valuable lesson in life someday, and all this fighting back that you are planning to do in the comments is not worth it. your just stepping yourselves into the wrong direction. so dont comment on this unless your sorry. i thought this was a great place. i made that mistake. i feel foolish for being so nieve about the attitudes of players. i will never come back. you can ban me, i am making anti recommendations to your server including a video which will also include some other servers that have a terrible community just like yours. i have nothing else to say. this is my last post. goodbye.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

I'm sorry you have had such a difficult time on MegaCraft. However, please review the response to the thread you posted earlier. It may shed some light on the reasons you have been received poorly by the community,

Furthermore, I would advise you against making threats as well as acting as if you know everything. Both of these are actions that will only cause more tension against you.

Finally,
    lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Mas281

@BlueFusion12 He does have a point, a rollback/anti-grief plugin would do the server well

4. BiduBR

Retired Staff

we kinda have that already but it is donater exculsive

5. lzongolo

Not really, everybody can save and restore their plots using /ms save and /ms restore, non donators can save up to three of those, while donators can save more and they also get auto-backup of their plots.

6. Mas281

What I mean is that there should be a plugin like LogBlock so staff can rollback griefs if a player forgot to save their plot.

7. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

A long time ago we had something like this, but the database would grow 2+GB a day and was rarely used. Honestly, the solution to grief is not allowing people you don't trust to have access to your plot.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Mas281

I think we should just face that this guy is a hater like so many others, and he is just trying to make us feel bad

9. Jossieboy

I feel like I should read his posts in an epic inspirational voice, with heroic music in the background. anyone? xD

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Mas281

Agreed xD

11. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I agree that a log block plugin would be good although I do think the current ./ms is good enough. Also I'm pretty sure I've seen you on like 3 hours ago Jackson.

12. CocoTheBae

Can you guys make up your mind? I really don't want Jackson leaving the server...

13. BiduBR

Retired Staff

It is totally his choice to leave, but i dont think he should because people disagree with you that doesnt mean they dont like you, belive it or not when i first joined the server i had a similar situation as you i tought on quitting but i didnt i upgraded a lot since then and i think that you shouldn't quit because we didnt agree with your idea you indeed had some good suggestions that is why it is on the suggestion part of the forums, it is to be discussed and to be tought about. Just have a think about it and let the past in the past and have a restart as i did.

14. ObtuseMoose

Swag

15. CocoTheBae

Ok... now that I think about it, I think your right, and even there, I knew Jackson, but not enough to be "BFF"

16. TheRedM8

Goodbye. I hope you find a community that suits you. :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. ObtuseMoose

We had it before 2.0..