Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This needs to stop..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BluPotatoes, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Chetas

We need more staffs for stuff like this and times like this!!!
    This really need to stop, it's too much.. Even people joking with the word 'Cancer' ..
    Screenshots:

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Chetas

There is some more, but if you want I can show you them in email.

3. Trist

luigi literally has autism so its not really fair to report him. if someone is ironically autistic then sure but hes not.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Chetas

Well I wasn't going to get him reported.. He is my friend..

5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

i was watching fireworks so i didn't see this happen, but anyways this should've been posted in player reports, staff claim that they will respond faster... you'll have to wait for a week or two.

6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

I do agree that we do need more staff and I think most staff on here will also agree. We are trying to get some more staff however it can be difficult as we are unsure of who is suited to be staff. As a staff we do try to come on as much as we can do we can stop this stuff however with the timezones it is very hard. I am hoping that we will introduce more people to staff soon but for now we are unsure who.

Also life yeah it's kind of true we recommended doing it in player reports or it will take longer to respond. Usually I respond to most of these than other staff so. :p

Anyway hoped this help and like I said I am hoping we will have more staff in the future and hopefully sooner than later.

Many thanks for reading this,
    ~Senpai

• Agree Agree x 1