Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trist, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Trist

List of Staff:
    • Zengakukatsu (semi-active)
    • dooff (inactive)
    • YaLadSid (active)
    • Maya_ (semi-active)
    • drinkswine (inactive)
    • Friized_ (nolife)
    • YaToadFrog (inactive)
    • YaBoiSyd (active)
    • YaLadLuuk (nolife)
    • YaLadSenpai (nolife)
    • LexiFaye (inactive)
    • ItzAntony (semi-active)
    • DanSoup (active)
    • BlueFusion12 (doesn't count)
    Why?
    I've made this thread because it appears that more than ever, staff are a huge scapegoat for an aggregate of all problems. People claim we need more staff when at nearly any given time at least one staff member is on; which is really all that's needed because they only need to censor inappropriate language and server advertisement.

I personally find the amount of staff we have right now perfect. Having nine active staff out of 13 is working really well. The report section gets maybe one report a day. If there are more than one reports, one of those reports is usually something negligible.

A lot of the staff hatred, from my observation and intuition, stems from players who are trying to put staff in a bad light before the community to try and usher in a new wave of staff where they believe staff will fall into their hands. The hatred of staff is almost a political agenda for the naysayers.

Personally, because I've played Minecraft for nearly five years I'd never make a staff appreciation thread because authority in a Minecraft server is comical in my eyes. I'm just happy that I'm not angry with you guys because I believe you're doing your job well.

Have some cake:
    cake.png

2. disjoin

dooff isn't inactive xD he's in a completely different Timezone is all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. _Brokencrystal_

And plays on skyblock half the time too, I think :p

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Frog aint inactive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

I want to thank you Trist for making this thread. Now speaking for all staff; as a staff member we try to do the best for you guys, trying to push ourselves over the limits of our abilities. I do agree that this staff hatred is getting out of hand; I do respect it is people's opinions but you need to understand that we are trying our very best to improve and to help the community. However the hatred is leading us to ways to improve however with so much going on at the moment it is going to get more out of hand.

Also with times it can be hard because as staff we have a life outside our lives; like you do. At some points you will find no staff on due to us being busy with our lives and focusing on them. Like I said above we try our very best; being active and on as much as we can. I actually give up all my revision time and homework time to help this server. I know it does impact on my GCSEs scores but if it's something for you guys I am willing to prepare for the consequences so the community is happy as a whole. :)

I respect everyone's opinions on staff and what staff is like but in the end things change and that change is something you can't bring back. The only way is to improve; having support on the way. :) The staff team is always working together, teamwork, to help the server and help the community because we are never giving up on you guys because you, yes you, you mean everything to us as a part of the community and we want players to be happy and not to worry

I feel like I went a bit off topic but oh well. Anyway; that's my reply to this thread and many thanks for taking the time to reading this, *hands reader a cookie*

Many thanks,
    ~Senpai

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

Cough been in a camp cough check my playtime cough cough type /seen cough check what you're saying before you're typing cough i'm more active than most staff cough not trying to be an ass cough bye.
    Nah lets be honest indeed i'm a bit less active but saying i'm not active is just not true and getting this thread from you the one that causes all troubles is just funny please...

~Frog

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

**TL;DR..

8. Trist

tehe

9. dooff

Retired Staff

Apparently coming on for a few hours almost every day is "inactive". Keep in mind the timezone difference between you and me, Trist. I'm not often on when you are because of it.

10. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

11. Trist

A few hours? That's pretty inactive on luuk standards.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. dooff

Retired Staff

It's more active than Zenga. You can split hairs but I'd say most people would consider it more than "inactive".

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

Hope you had fun at camp frog, hope they had a lot of ponds for you. xD

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. ObtuseMoose

Don't bring your post off-topic.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Please regard my post as unnecessary for the thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

it's funny when you made this post trist and a few days later fweep gets muted for saying the word "Drugs" and plus lexi isn't inactive..... SHES DEAD TO THIS SERVER LOL. Was she demoted yet? Cuz she literally never goes on.

16. ItzAnil

Last time I was on he server was May (I'll be on vacation until August), she came around probably 2 times per week. She probably has other things to do.

17. hbl

hbl

Please, are you on any medications? I (We) don't want to get sick from a Toad. Go find your own pond you useless frog.
    -------------
    To relate to the thread, Trist, you are exceptionally brave to do this, and it has turned out good (so far). Good job!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1