Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thread locking problems....: This will be updated every time an incident like this happens.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lifeleafyhere43, Jul 2, 2016.

1. therealjojo

Yes, life is posting inappropriate things on his profile and a lot of people see him as the 'bad guy'. A lot of people told the staff about this(including you). Some people do it to protect the server from inappropriate things, while some do it to start something. I don't know what your reason is. Oh, and 2 more things: 1.@staff doesn't do anything and 2. If you're attacked in chat by anybody, you should provide evidence :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. dooff

Retired Staff

Life, I know you want this thread to stay open but it's gotten the attention it needed and now it's just sitting here starting arguments. I'm inclined to close it if you don't stop swearing and insulting everyone who disagrees with you because that does nothing for us.

Btw, Life. You've almost single-handedly inspired us to make the forums stricter. You're nothing but toxic on the forums and you need to stop.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

show evidence of you getting attacked m9

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

k as long as the conversation between me and @SomebodyButMe can stay private then im completely fine with the thread being open (If of course he doesn't purposely spam this thread.) Also dooff. How is this an inspiration? im literally giving my feedback about staff's stance.... You're trying to make me silent so whenever you do something wrong, i can't report it. IT's not like you already havent anyways. That's different. Anyways i am thinking of still updating it. People need to know

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  5. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Yes, and again I always say it, I don't mind people criticising me as staff and I certainly don't think other staff mind too much, though threads like this do generally come to a point where it becomes a point to rant about staff. There is a different way to criticise staff than everyone jumping on the bandwagon over one post. Personally I don't mind this kind of stuff all that much, but it makes the forums look untidy and toxic for newcomers, and not everyone sees it like me. I hope you understand.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1