Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm stepping down from staff...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fweep, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Fweep

Friends, I have decided that I am stepping down from the position of Moderator.

Since you first elected me, it has been my pleasure to watch this community grow. We've come a long long way, and I am confident that as time goes on, both the community and its stewards will work in this board's best interests.

I have given the decision some thought, and I cannot in good conscience maintain my authority without participating in the duties the community expects and deserves. The issue is that I don't currently have the time to give sufficient attention to my responsibilities as moderator, and I don't believe I will have that luxury in the near future. For a long while, I was sure that my schedule would lighten and I would be able to return to the active administration and minecraft building that I enjoy. Unfortunately, it has become apparent that my schedule will remain busy.

In the future, if I find myself with more free time, I would be happy to serve the community again. However, until that time comes, it is unfair for me to keep my post.

I thank the community for trusting my judgment.

Thank you.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. DanSoup

Retired Staff

Meow

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. hbl

hbl

My gosh! Such a quality post.

Even though I doubt I've ever seen you Moderate before, and/or seen you in general, I believe that you are a very good staff. In my eyes, you seem like a 9.5/10 staff member. Best of luck to you in the future, and I respect your decision in doing this.

(9.5/10 because no one is perfect. ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  4. Fwoup

man I just want Harambe back :(

5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Am I supposed to say gl in the future or something? Lol

P.S I'm taking a dump as you read this, expect a thread in "share your creations" posted by me

6. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Uhh
    cya?...

7. Fweep

do you secretly have a scat fetish? you've mentioned taking a dumb in both of my threads.

• Funny Funny x 2