Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Enchantment Plugin!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Spellbomber, Aug 14, 2016.

1. TakeMeToRussia

As we see more and more players heading to an island where much of the island (75%) is dominated by automated farms to rake in the cash, I feel like one of the most important aspects of skyblock is missing! Mob/exp grinders! First of all, its very hard to make an efficient exp grinder thats afk-able and second it gives the player something to do thats very fun (collecting exp from grinders) and is a change from the tediom. One plugin that I suggest is this one:

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/►►crazy-enchantments◄◄-a-bunch-of-cool-enchantments.16470/

it adds all kinds of enchantments that would be great motivation for players to get their massive exp farms up! Also it makes pvp and building more fun!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

yes plz
    special enchaments

3. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

*Goes to shop*
    *Buys 2 skeleton spawners*
    *Makes 9x9 room with water on the floor*
    *makes sure the mobs don't die from fall damage*
    *Goes afk over night*
    *Wakes up*

100 levels. To make even faster, just add spawners. Wasn't that hard tbh.

No but sure, special enchantments, why not. Maybe those could be linked to sky essence etc. Idk thanks bai.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. TakeMeToRussia

the problem is when you have so many mobs is that entity clear will clear them and also timing out will reset the progress. Also that many mobs can crash your mc (100 levels is like 300k mobs or something).

5. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Actually now when I think about it, the mob limit is set to 75 or something so mob grinders wouldn't even work anyways unless you were there to kill the mobs when they fall down so more can spawn.