Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Resignation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JadePowerCharm, Aug 21, 2016.

1. JadePowerCharm

Retired Staff

I have something I need to tell all you guys. Now that summer's over I will be able to get less than an hour everyday on MegaCraft, if I have no homework. I now have a limit to the time I am allowed on the computer each day, and all that stuff. I'm pretty upset I have to leave the MegaCraft community because I really enjoy it on here. Which leads to my resignation. I have to resign on here to pursue building and doing the best I can in school. I didn't think I'd need to do this, but it's in my best interest to do well in school.

I am horrible at writing resignations, and I guess it's time to say goodbye to everyone. Antony, you have been a leader to me, and have guided me through the rough and tough of staffing on a server will a large player base. Maya, Camdyn will be on MegaCraft everyone now and then to randomly say you're salty and stuff. You have shown me that I need to stay tough while dealing with people who like to rude repeatedly on Skyblock. And we had a good time in like 2 calls together. Syd, I always thought you were scary before I became staff (lol), but once I got to know you a bit more you seemed really cool. Sid, you were like my 2nd senpai, I loved your builds and were the one I looked up to.

Now for the next batch of staff members. Luuk, you were like my 1.5th Senpai. You were the one to look at my Dyatrian plots and tell me how I did. And I hope for the best mate. #Luuk4Admin. Senpai, you were my #1 Senpai and I thought you were a ton of fun. Building those murder mystery maps together recently was really fun. And I hope to play another real soon. Frog, you were really chill with me. And I had an amazing time with you on Skyblock PvPing, and killing all the naked's. Blue, I didn't get to know you that well, and I wish I did. You have a sexy voice (lol wut?) and I wish I could've heard more of it. Peach and dragen, we were the Helper trio together, you two will become great Mods in the future when MegaCraft will need you most. dooff, you were always really mysterious, I never knew what you were doing. It really fascinated me, and I never got bored of stalking you in gamemode 3.

Well, I think that's all the staff I had to say my thank yous to. I would go around and thanks everyone else that I will miss, but instead I will just mention you, sorry. Grayell, Mesothelioma_, XLizardKing01, Zani_, Zenga, Friized_, RegionalsAtBest, Vancamp, Oshawott_, KyKyKy, iPeeOnHorse (what??), Gman, DrJohn8, TheUnknowns, BiduBR, Chrxstxan, notattem_, thor, and there's many other of you that I don't have time to name. Sorry guys. I don't really know how to end this resignation, so I'm just going to say goodbye. I will come back next summer, and do more great things. Goodbye! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nuzy

first. Lol jk see ya jade

3. Syddo

Bye Jade! You were a very good helper for the server and I'm proud of you. You do your best; I know you can do it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Golurk_

Jade, you were always a good friend of mine ever since that one night on my plot where you made up your market stall (Don't know if you remember.) I saw you go very far on the server, get staff, be a great staff, and a great person in general. Its gonna be quiet without you on the server, but I hope the best to you in school n' shit. Bye. Hope to see you next summer.

5. Samiiii

Retired Staff

Cya bud gl in skool <3

6. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Sad to see you go. Definitely come on as much as you can though.

7. kailanchauhan

Good luck in the future! :D I never really did know who you were...

8. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Ok this wasn't meant for u to be a sicko, this is a serious thread

hey jade sad to see you go, u always made me laugh and it looks like you have a done good for the community cya

9. flutterby_

Aww, to bad that you have to leave, Jade. You're one of the only staff members who comes onto SB to stop people from spamming and being rude about other people ): bye

10. JadePowerCharm

Retired Staff

Thanks Golden, I will miss MegaCraft a bunch. I will definitely check in to see how everyone is doing though. And I'll be much more active when school is out. Bye! :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. Aerakyl

Jade, you've always been a good friend of mine, and I'm really sad to see that you're leaving Mega. I wish you the best of luck in school, and I hope you decide to come on every once in a while! See you soon <3

12. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

13. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Sad to see you leave Jade! :( You are an awesome person and glad I could help you and be there for you when I could. Good luck in school! :D :p

~Senpai

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. r4sl

Gonna miss ya lad, don't do school. Stay in drugs. <3

• Like Like x 1
  15. castr

this thread wasn't made for you to be hoe.
    @ryerye1243

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

I dont want to start an arguement here because this is an important thread
    but you shouldnt be saying that as all i am doing is telling you that this isnt the time or place to do that.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1