Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copy and Paste

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Larson_Boys, Aug 25, 2016.

?

Good Idea?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Needs work

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. I hate this idea it is horrible and I want to end it's creators minecraft career

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HypnoticBass

Have you been frustrated at the current copy and paste access for non-donaters? Well read on!

I think that each rank should receive a certain amount of time to use clipboard commands. Novice would get 5 minutes, builder 10, and so on. If you spent 5 votes instead of 3 you would get an additional hour of time. This time would be activated in the /voteshop menu next to the clipboard commands icon and would reset every 24 hours. I also think that the option to spend 35-50 votes to get unlimited usage of the copy and paste commands on the plot you are currently standing in would be a good addition. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. -Larson_Boys

2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Dude there is a different way to get copy and paste you know that right?
    All you do is vote three times then, you go into .voteshop and click the axe in the bottom corner it's simple

3. _Brokencrystal_

Actually he did mention that, saying if you spend 5 votes instead of 3 you get 2 hours instead of 1 + however much time your builder rank gives in a separate button. Or spending 50 votes to get copy/paste for the plot you're standing on forever.

4. HypnoticBass

Yes as brokencrystal said you would have to spend 5 votes instead of 3 to get an additional hour (not 2). This would be to keep voting rates up.

5. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

voting 3 times takes less then 10 seconds and if you had it 50 votes for your plot forever players wouldn't donate as much

6. kailanchauhan

50 votes really isn't much, 30 days in a month and you vote 3 times (maybe 4 now) a day, so that's at least 90 votes in a month. But I agree with the extra votes gets 1 hour more

7. HypnoticBass

The number 50 is just an example. There would be a vote among staff members I something of that sort to find the real number.

I have bad internet so only one of the sights will actually load. So for me 50 votes is ALOT.

8. kailanchauhan

500? saving up votes would be a huge task for a player hungry for copy/paste access.

9. HypnoticBass

I think 300 - 350 would be more reasonable. With your math that would be 3 1/2 to 4 months of saving up if you voted on all the sites every day with no missed days.

• Like Like x 1