Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Group Plot Ranking

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Larson_Boys, Aug 25, 2016.

?

Is this a good idea

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Maybe with improvement

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HypnoticBass

I've had an idea. Maybe there should be a rank for plots built with multiple people. This would be only for bragging rights. I believe it would push people to try and work together. The ranking would be the same (Builder,Designer, etc.) and when a player entered the plot a greeting would say "welcome to (name)'s (rank) group plot, /list for all builders". The "builders" would be whoever recieved access to the plot for (x) amount of time. The time limit would be to ensure that no trolls were to get access and leave right away. The plot owner would have to be very aware of who they let on and off the plot. I would greatly appreciate your feedback! -Larson_Boys

2. _Brokencrystal_

Despite the last bit, I still think it'd be easy for trolls to just ride on the rest of the team's work and get a free rank.

3. HypnoticBass

If there were to be a troll, the plot owner would have to be very aware of what's happening in the plot and possibly only letting 2-3 people on at the same time.

The only people that got trolled would be the ones that just randomly let people on their plot. Also this server is great for keeping trolls off. I've had many build battles and I've only had one incident.