Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This really needs to get more stable..... @BlueFusion12

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CarbonaraFreak, Aug 29, 2016.

?

What is your opinion about the prices getting nerfed?

1. I think it is a good idea to nerf the prices.

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. I disagree and think that there shouldn't be a change.

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. I don't agree with both answers.

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. CarbonaraFreak

There is a big problem[​IMG] at skyblock which you probably already heard alot in complains, it is the nerfed prices.
    Now, its totally ok if you nerf prices, but there is a limit. You cant just go around and nerfing prices without thinking a little bit about it and it should be time to decide how much MegaMc dollars are worth.

You know, maybe some players think that nerfing prices is a good idea, and it is in some way, but at the moment, many of the donators are getting mad right now. As you know of course, a server does live from the main players which donate. If they leave, the money goes with them. And this is a problem because there are quite a few people who would leave if this keeps going on like this.

Also, its not only that, but you also don't have to forget that you need to make money[​IMG] somehow.

"Nerfed prices means money[​IMG] is more scarce and valuable, making you richer." -Dxrk_

I know, nerfing prices makes the dollar more valuable, but this is kinda nonsense. Like, if its supposed to make it more valuable, why the heck is the price of dirt and smooth stone highered? (dirt now 3500/stack; smooth stone 950/stack) Like, highering prices is the opposite of raising the value of the currency! What it does now is actually making people earn less money and making them pay more for blocks. Doesn't that just make them poorer?

In my opinion, there should be a deal how much the dollar is worth on skyblock, or else it is going to be a discussion forever.

2. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

3. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

lol I haven't been on this just makes me wanna leave because of the stupid ideas they keep adding to "make the server better " pure bs

4. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

The new changes were made in place of the sell cap. Items which are not as easily farmed had an increase in sell price while those very easily farmed had a decrease in sell price. Furthermore, the shop was cleaned up a lot, adding some new items and features.
    Large farms have not lost their value like they would have with the sell cap. Everyone seems to have agreed this was the better of the ways to handle economy stabilizing.

Also, items like sand and dirt were very underpriced for a long time. They have been adjusted to what they should have been given demand for them.

5. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Lol that just makes people change to the other farm that is harder to mass produce, people find a way to make everything automatic but thanks for not putting the cap in :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

That's fine with me. The point is to make people need to work hard to make money.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. PigCloud

I think lowering the sell prices was a good idea but now it is harder for the newer players to get started because alot of things are now more expensive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. CarbonaraFreak

The problem is that by making it more difficult to make money is the problem for starter players especially, due to them not be able to buy pretty much any material they would need for a farm and almost don't make money at all because they only have a small farm which they can't expand at the end without afking through like 3 nights or so.

9. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

I know but this means they have to work harder to earn the money and work harder on expanding. Think it this way: before people could get money easily by certain farms even if they was small and all that. By nerfing the prices this means more work have to be done and it is harder to do it but not impossible. I know it may seem unfair or annoying but I now see the reason why Blue did this update and why this is a good thing to do to help out the economy and to make people work for the money more. Also it's about slow progress and to take their time and patience if you see it that way. Anyway that was my explanation and hopefully that makes sense to you. Thanks for reading. :p

~Senpai

10. Zengakukatsu

That Sky Essence Cap Tho...

40 per day is not enough.

11. CarbonaraFreak

Are you sure there is a cap? o.o

12. Zengakukatsu

Yeah theres a cap I reach it in less than an hour most days.

Once I reached It I mined something high up in the 5 digit range with no yield.
    (Statistics says if something has a 1/500 chance and it fails over 30,000 times, something is not working.)

13. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Blue even said there was a cap on Devils thread "sky essence for 59$"