Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Denied Dyatrian Application

Discussion in 'Dyatrian Build Team Applications' started by epicsid2001, Nov 26, 2014.

1. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Hey my name is epicsid2001! This is my application for dyatrian build team!

MineCraft username:

epicsid2001

Where are you from/What languages you speak:

I am half Indian half British. I live in Newcastle in the Northeast of England :). I also know English, French, Spanish, Hindi and I'm learning Russian.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your WorldEdit skills?:

8/10

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your Voxel Sniper skills?:

3/10 I know that seems bad but it is because it is not something I use very often. If needed I will learn further because I know that Voxel is way better than W/E.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your building ability?:

7/10. I have the experienced rank.

What work have you done in the past? (Pictures, MegaCraft plot number, Your YouTube):

My plot ID is -99;4

How many hours you usually build, weekly?

28-42 hours a week (4-6 hours a day x 7)

Why should we choose you?(50-100 words)

I think you should choose me because I am a decent to good builder and I have quite a good learning capability. Some people may know the difference from one of my first builds to my architect build. That demonstrates on my quick learning capabilities which can help me also improve on my building. In addition, I do have alot of free time and most of the time I can be there. :) I mostly build medieval builds although I can build in other styles. I am also quite good at exteriors and landscaping/terraforming. So that is it about me. I hope this build team grows and I would really appreciate to become part of it. :) If you need any questions about me or want to see some of my builds you can find my on the server as I am on virtually everyday for atleast 5 hours (I have ALOT of free time). :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mas281

Good luck sid!

3. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

4. Enderavenger315

5. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Hey sid.
    So to start off your application is good and you're alright at building. I think you're not at our team level yet but i see that you got potential to become better at building. I'll leave your application pending and you might be accepted later on, this is because we already have 2 members that are almost at the same level as you're and we are trying to train them to become better at building. Whenever i see one of those players being good enough, I'll probably accept you on the trial. Keep up the good work and build. :p

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Can I keep this application and if you feel like I'm ready you will reply on this post? Or will I have to make a new application. Anyhow I appreciate the feedback and I am actually very happy with this response. :D

7. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

You will keep this application and I'll send you pm or reply to this when we have free space in our team for you.

8. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Hello sid so you got accepted for trial pm me when you would like to start, best of luck you will have 48 hours to build something.

9. Poopy_Farty

Congrats Siddy!

10. Samiiii

Retired Staff

Oooo pending accept! Good luck!!

11. ironicmemexd

That's the exact thing, word by word that went in my mind!