Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dispensing Water ~ Why Was It Removed?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DevilStuff, Sep 29, 2016.

1. zLynn

Issue Resolved

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Nuzy

It's annoying as hell not to be able to dispense water anymore. I agree.

3. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Pistons causes very little to no lag to the server. Yes the block updates client side can bring a user down to low FPS but it doesn't really affect the server side of things too badly. Water dispensed causes a lot more than 1 block update. It has obviously been banned for lag and abusive reasons so I doubt it will be coming back anytime soon unless a fix is released to whatever the issues is.

On the subject of the staff, depending on what rank the user was they may or may not have been notified of this change. We don't usually get told these minor changes unless we are in the teamspeak room at the time of update. Is this an issue on our end? Possibly but I doubt its a issue for now.

4. _Brokencrystal_

As far as I can tell, Devil isn't complaining that he wasn't notified immediately about it happening, he's saying that those 2 people were online when he contacted them directly about it to ask why and was ignored.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. zLynn

Issue Resolved

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 2