Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prison | Custom Private Mines

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by X635tmoxxlerX, Oct 5, 2016.

?

Do you think custom private mines should be added?

1. Yes, they should!

2. No, they shouldn't!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Moxxler

Hello, I was just wondering about custom mines, and now I'm suggesting to add them to the buycraft page, if that's possible, then, people can purchase their own mines (1 big room, which consists of 4 regular sized mines) and then at some point, a mod or an admin (whoever has the perms) can make the mine, ask the person what they want in the mines, and then woohoo, they have their custom private mine, that only they can teleport to, also you should be allowed to build anywhere around the custom mine. Then another thing i suggest doing, is that people can purchase to add another player to their mine, if they want multiple people in it. But in the custom mine, it would be ideal if the owner of it (and members in it) had their own sell signs, with the same (or more) sell price as /warp Z, so somewhere of about 30-40 Billion, because if the prices were lower than in /warp Z, then it would be a waste of money, buying a private mine but then no longer needing it once they get to Z. If you get what I mean. Thanks for reading :D

-Moxxler

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. therealjojo

idea is cool, but if everyone can add what they want to it... i think there should be some rank-up system in what types of ores you can add.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Aerakyl

It's a nice idea, and I'd like to see it added, but I also think that maybe there should be a way to purchase it with ingame money too, like maybe 50-70tril or something? If there was a way to buy it with both ingame money and real life money, then that'd be awesome. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Moxxler

Well, they can choose what blocks they want. But there should be some blocks they're not allowed to add to the mines: eg, sponge, slime blocks, enderchests etc. Basically no blocks in the Pvp mine or really rare blocks. They could choose such as: any ore (coal, iron, gold, diamond, emerald, lapis, redstone) or any block such as: diamond block, emerald block, gold block, iron block, coal block, obsidian, glowstone. Blocks like that. But I do understand what your saying, but 1 question: With the rank-up system, would you have to purchase the rank-up with in-game money. Which increases everytime?

5. Moxxler

Maybe, but also, if they buy it with in-game money, would the sell price be lowered every time you sell the blocks? Or would the sell price be the same as if you were to buy from the store?

6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

It is a good idea and I did suggest an idea before to staff for prison however the only problem is trying to create the mine, make the regions and all that and it can be a nightmare to do it every once in a while for staff. But thanks for suggesting and will see what staff think. :p @Mod @Admin

• Like Like x 2
  7. Moxxler

Thanks, I really do hope they add it into the server :)

8. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

I suggested this and this would make them more money too
    I love this idea

And we could have them on one of our plots?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Which moves into my point; plot mines. Really good to have but like I stated it is a nightmare for staff to make and all that and I did suggest plot mines to staff but the idea kinda got rejected :/ It may change not sure but I do like the ideas of plot mines or privates mines with a limited choice of blocks to have. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Moxxler

Nice idea, putting them in plots would also make it a lot easier to make them, rather than in the middle of nowhere.