Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why mega Why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lifekiller43_, Nov 5, 2016.

1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Apparently no one has learned from my other rants in game and also in the forums, this is happening again, Thread locking. I swear, why did this happen? When i put my thread saying that i was back i was hoping for replies, now, i see that i didn't get one reply at all. I look, and some person just decides to lock my thread. Now, i wasn't gonna make a thread just because of this, also because one of chancers rant about skyblock got locked. I have no idea why this happened, i'm pretty sure it wasn't that old, (Late october) and also it WOULD'VE got more open replies about the situation, but nope, apparently the person who locked the thread decided to take it out and lock it for no reason.

P.S

Ben Carson 2016

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Lol they locked Chancers Suggestion thread
    https://mc-mega.com/forum/threads/bruh-skyblock.4860/#post-29622
    he was asking for dead bushes
    whats wrong with that?
    Edit : I just finished readin the end im an idiot and you mentioned what i had said LOL

• Like Like x 2
  3. Chancer21

4. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

ik

5. _Brokencrystal_

Some staff member did, as far as I know you can't lock your own thread unless you're staff, in which case you can lock any thread.

Anyways, maybe month old threads should just display a warning thing like "this thred is old dun post her plox." And the rules for the forums could be made more clear rather than a copy paste from the server, so people would read them and threads wouldn't need to be locked as much and staff wouldn't unnecessarily lock anything. Or get better staff, I don't know ._.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  6. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

it's about a week old. LOL

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

the new post i made about the kitpvp tournament and how jack forgot what est time was, that was rightfully locked, otherwise, my opinion still stays the same!

8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Also calling out @BlueFusion12

Your rules post on the forums that you posted isn't opened up for replies mainly because you're either scared of criticism, or you don't want to turn it into a hell storm. Either way there would've been critical criticism on the post...... I am pretty sure you should've gave your input on why you locked the thread in the thread, cuz rn i think you just don't want to make it better, you just want to make it more strict and then you would go and sit back. (I don't expect immediate change because of school)

9. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

lol. Find me a forum where the rules thread is unlocked. It's not designed to be a dynamic thread, it serves more as a static page to represent the existing rules. If there were a ton of comments it would confuse new users. If you want to make a change, post a new thread.

False. You are one of few who appose the new rules. They have been working fine for all new players except the few still clinging to the old ways of the forums.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

look dude, first off i never said i oppose it, i'm just saying there may be people who do oppose it and therefore they should have their own input put in the reply section (Since the GD or other sections shouldn't be flooded because of just one thread) and if there are other rules threads that aren't unlocked, then that's a double negative. You need to let players put their own input so you know which types of rules they would REALLY need.