Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Hi, I'm Zorse8

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Zorse8, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Zorse8

I'm supposed to write about myself here, right? Well, theres not much to tell, except for some personal things I don't feel like sharing to random people on the interwebs.

I'm weird, I like anime and almost everything thats Japanese, I like Minecraft, I like Zoo Tycoon, I like The Sims, I like Roblox, and thats basically it.

I'm an okay builder, the buildings I make usually don't have way too much detail, but I do have a nice design I'd like to make.

I'm currently making lots of parkour, with different themes. The warp for it is /warp Zorse Parkour. So far, the only finished parkour is the "Ore Parkour", and it has a total of seven stages. I'm currently working on the "Nether Parkour", which will be a bit shorter, maybe only five stages? I don't know.

Anybody want to leave suggestions for parkour I can make? It has to be a theme that has at least two blocks.

Also, I always use Nether Quartz Ore for the checkpoints.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling about my parkour. I have to go watch some Doctor Who now. Bye, random people of the interwebs!

2. Zorse8

yolo sweeeeeg

3. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I hate anime and Doctor who :3

4. zippyzive5