Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Denied Dyatrian Appliction- fifi3366

Discussion in 'Dyatrian Build Team Applications' started by fifi3366, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fifi3366

MineCraft username: fifi3366

Where are you from/What languages you speak: U.S, English,some German, some Spanish

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your WorldEdit skills?: 9

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your Voxel Sniper skills?: None. I have no clue what that is.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your building ability?: 10

What work have you done in the past? (Pictures, MegaCraft plot number, Your YouTube): 106:-81

How many hours you usually build, weekly? I'm in school, so around 7- 10 hours

Why should we choose you?(50-100 words) I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years this Dec. I learn quickly, and am great at interiors. I am super-smart. I really want to be in this team because I don't think I am involved in the Minecraft community as much as I should be. I love MegaCraft, and it is my favorite server.

2. Mas281

You aren't even of the Builder rank yet, which is the easiest building rank to get, so do not be disappointed if this gets denied. I know I'm not staff but I'm just trying to help people out

3. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

The reason why I denied your application was because you're still learning to build. You shall continue practicing and make new application when you've really reached our level.

4. fifi3366

I don't really blame you for denying me. I think I knew deep down inside that I was not good enough.

5. ImDoallow

wow, I dont have that much courage :p ^ GG CONSCIENCE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.